Please recommend a bodysuit/leotard

ibezj

Nov 3, 2008
I am looking for a long sleeved or cap sleeved bodysuit with lace (or without), I am having trouble finding them. Frankly, I have no idea where to begin looking...I am looking for a few in a low/mid price range to wear under skirts. Can one of you lovely ladies recommend a few? I usually wear a XS.

Thanks so much!:biggrin:

Thank you all so much for the links!!!!

Re: American Apparel: I think some of their stuff is SO cute but I just can't allow myself to contribute to the growth of Dov Charney's empire. His hiring policy and general demeanor is so unsavory. Just my opinion.

Thank you all so much for the links!!!!

Re: American Apparel: I think some of their stuff is SO cute but I just can't allow myself to contribute to the growth of Dov Charney's empire. His hiring policy and general demeanor is so unsavory. Just my opinion.

Lol, I was just going to second AA until i saw your response. I just bought a bodysuit from there and when I got home, the bf asked "you support Dov Charney??" I had no idea what he was talking about but after I read up about it - he is repulsive!

I've found that the AA ones don't fit me in the shoulders, the sleeves are too big and it looks funny.

Definitely Bloch, Capezio also makes amazing ones, which are true to size. I wear them for ballet, and they're all at least a year old, and they hold up very well. Check out Discount Dance, that's where I get all of mine from, they're no more than $30, and there are so many different styles, brands, and colors. I've also worn Mirella for a performance, I think they run a little small.