Please read this thread about a rogue seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all,

I haven't come here to start any drama, just to clear my own name and to set the facts straight.

My Ebay ID is Floridaweebie, and I invite you to check my feedback and see who I am and what I stand for.

Anyway- I sold my Framboise Reade PM on Ebay to Gucci8586. She paid me promptly and kept great email contact. That is all positive. However, after she received the bag she immediately claimed it smelled of smoke. NOT POSSIBLE. The bag is brand new, never used and in pristine condition. I do not smoke. I have a lung condition that has disabled me and prevents me from being anywhere near smoke for that matter.

My immediate feeling, and still my feeling now, is that she had buyer's remorse. At the same time I received her email about the smell, I received another email from another seller who is still waiting on a payment from Gucci8586. Now I had two reason's to be leery.

Gucci8586 left me positive feedback, which I found very odd considering she now was complaining that the bag smelled like smoke. She asked me to do the same for her, and I hesitated because I still felt she was going to ask to return the bag or want a refund.

In the mean time....It has come to my attention that Gucci8586 has other Ebay ID's that have been NARU'ed. They are: paki_chick & exoticarbcqen. I also found out that she has a history of being involved in scams on other LV boards. She has now changed her Ebay ID from Gucci8586 to exot!carbcqen.

I never once stated anywhere that Gucci8586 asked for a refund. She did not. However, she did complain about the bag and then relisted it on Ebay, linking to my auction with-in 24 hours of receiving the bag.

Surprisingly, her auctions says NOTHING about the bag smelling like smoke. Odd, isn't it? I thought so.

Anyway, that's my side of the story. You may take it or leave it. As I said, I do not wish to cause any drama here, so if you have any questions, please email me.

Thank you for hearing me out.

-Karin

CLOSING THIS THREAD>

Tip: If a Moderator or Admin close another thread, it's because we DON'T WANT YOU TO CONTINUE DISCUSSING IT PUBLICLY.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or any other Mod or Megs and Vlad.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
CLOSING THIS THREAD>

Tip: If a Moderator or Admin close another thread, it's because we DON'T WANT YOU TO CONTINUE DISCUSSING IT PUBLICLY.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or any other Mod or Megs and Vlad.
Precisely. If a thread is blocked, it is not meant to be discussed any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.