Please read this!!!! Email from seller!

RO, you certainly are a pathetic sorry excuse for a human being.

You must love your mother so much. She must be so proud of her daughter. Do you take after her?

You steal from these people then you abuse them in emails expecting them to believe your BS...You are bottom of the barrell disgusting and you will, don't doubt it, you will get ALL of this and then some in return...and when it happens, because it will, don't you forget why.

RO, you certainly are a pathetic sorry excuse for a human being.

You must love your mother so much. She must be so proud of her daughter. Do you take after her?

You steal from these people then you abuse them in emails expecting them to believe your BS...You are bottom of the barrell disgusting and you will, don't doubt it, you will get ALL of this and then some in return...and when it happens, because it will, don't you forget why.

^^ ITA, better watch your back R-O!!! ;):okay::graucho:

OMG. R-O.......unfu*#ing believable. She really and truly is an evil human being. Turn her into the police PLEASE and read the updated BBag thread on her!!!!

good point wantmore...... I'll link the OP's original thread for now untill it can be merged so at least people know what this thread is about.

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/buyer-help-please-usps-delay-241916.html

Thanks Bella for linking the original post. I had so many windows open and my comp. was getting frozen, LOL! I PM'd the mods asking if they can combine the thread.

Damn! I'm stuck like glue on the computer following these stories! :boxing:

I think it is *funny* how many times she states "the post office lost your package" "im sorry the post office lost your package" "it is not my fault the post office lost your package" She KNOWS the ONLY reason why the post office lost her package is because she wrote down some mixed up address.. I think she was pleasantly surprised that this one didn't make it and that she could actually file for insurance- which is ALSO a federal offense, right? That is why she is only emailing you- b/c you are the only one whos package didn't arrive right? So she thinks she can get out of this one with insurance-
This chick has totally lost her mind- guess what Romie-Omie?? NO F-ING BBAGS IN JAIL, HUN! Thats going to be my new signature : ) hehe

This is the most sick and twisted thing I have ever seen in regard to the buying and selling of handbags online. The absolute gall of whatever her name is...RO..or whatever, is categorically disgusting. You really need to spend some time reflecting on the lies you have told, the people you have taken money from, and all the chaos that you have caused. We only have one life; make yours a good one, KWIM?

Spend some time with God. May he forgive you for your sins.

i really just pray that this gets resolved and this horrible women owns up to her actions and returns the money that she has stolen from all that were affected by this.

i'm honestly sickened by this person@!!@@@!!!!

I've been following the RO saga in all the threads. VERY pleased to see all that's being done for the victims of this ... person. She's panic refunded at least three people, changed her name here after the RO name was banned (New name is PLEASE READ) and is herself playing the victim because of the things said about her.

Tough patooties RO, PLEASE READ, Brandi, whatever you call yourself now... had you conned one or two people, you might have gotten away with it. But noooo, you got greedy! I do bellieve mail fraud is a 10-25 year sentence in a federal penatentary kiddo... how old are you now?

And as for your vague reference to the "threats and slander" you think we have done, no judge in the US of A is going to charge us with anything considering what you've done. And stop acting like the victim, we all know better. We aint as stupid as you are.

Feel the heat yet? Just wait, you will.