Please rank these 3!

Well...I just bought a preloved Galliera PM because I just had to have one so of course, I'd say keep that since it's discontinued!! I'd let go of the NF because as others have said, they're everywhere and still sold in stores so you could easily get another one if you missed it. GLD!!

Whatever you do - keep the Blue Kusama Speedy! That's a LE that's very coveted. You can enjoy her and down the line, if you choose, sell it and get most of your $ back!

I would keep the kusama and sell the Neverful ! I like the galleria so much more than the neverful! The galleria ages so much better than the Neverful . I know the Neverful seems to be popular because I see them everywhere I go Im just not a fan .

^ this
You can always get another NF later if you really regret it

I'm in the minority - I think the Galliera is one of the most beautiful shoulder bags and I have never been a fan of kusama, I think they're hideous. So my vote is for kusama or nf, FWIW.

Well...I just bought a preloved Galliera PM because I just had to have one so of course, I'd say keep that since it's discontinued!! I'd let go of the NF because as others have said, they're everywhere and still sold in stores so you could easily get another one if you missed it. GLD!!
ITA! It's better to hold onto discontinued bags - it's more of a pain to re-buy it. If you ever want the NF- you can easily replace it!

I was also going to suggest to let the Galliera go. For me personally it's just not a style that appeals to me as much. Kusama is obviously a very special LE bag, and I just think you can never go wrong functionally and aesthetically with a Neverfull! And now that you mention some of the other gorgeous mono bags you have, you really have a beautiful collection.