Please rank these 3!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
If I let another go, which should it be?
Neverful DE MM, blue Kusama Speedy or Galliera mono PM? (galliera is MIF!)

My thoughts.....
Keep Kusama cause it is limited, Neverful will likely crack and everyone has it, galliera doesn't age well. But kusama is a pain cause it is handheld.

Please help!!!!

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Bi-coastal Gal
I would let the Galleria go. I don't think there's anything special about that bag. I had it once, sold it and found an easy replacement for it. The Kusama is an LE (I like to collect LE bags because they are worth more as you hold onto them...as long as they're in excellent condition). The Neverfull is just a simple tote that is low maintenance really. I think every collection needs a go-to, easily thrown around bag, and the Neverfull serves this purpose.

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
I would let the Galleria go. I don't think there's anything special about that bag. I had it once, sold it and found an easy replacement for it. The Kusama is an LE (I like to collect LE bags because they are worth more as you hold onto them...as long as they're in excellent condition). The Neverfull is just a simple tote that is low maintenance really. I think every collection needs a go-to, easily thrown around bag, and the Neverfull serves this purpose.
Completely agree.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I'd definitely keep the LE Speedy and probably the DE NF. I use my NF a lot though so I guess it would depend on what you reach for most. Good luck deciding.

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Keep the kusama for sure...it's so unique and as far as the other two go, I'd let go of the Galliera....the NF de is such a pretty bag...

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
i would let the galleria go. I don't think there's anything special about that bag. I had it once, sold it and found an easy replacement for it. The kusama is an le (i like to collect le bags because they are worth more as you hold onto them...as long as they're in excellent condition). The neverfull is just a simple tote that is low maintenance really. I think every collection needs a go-to, easily thrown around bag, and the neverfull serves this purpose.
+1

Jan 3, 2011
Washington DC
+1

And how long have you had the NF? If you've had it forever and it hasn't cracked yet, maybe you're one of the lucky ones :smile:

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
I would keep the kusama and sell the Neverful ! I like the galleria so much more than the neverful! The galleria ages so much better than the Neverful . I know the Neverful seems to be popular because I see them everywhere I go Im just not a fan .