Please put on your sunglasses... My Silver Sabrina is here!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received my Silver Sabrina a few days ago. She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! :cloud9::heart: And she is sooooooo soft too!!! I can't stop petting her! Lol! At first, I thought I might have to return her because she is a little small for me, since I personally prefer big bags, but she is growing on me. But, the leather is TDF!! It's so sparkly and glittery!! :drool::drool: So, I think I will keep her because of that.

Well, without further adieu, here are some pics... My pics definitely don't do her justice!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Closeup pic of the leather:

[​IMG]

Pic of inside:

[​IMG]

2. OMG....soooo pretty!!!!! I LOVE the chain linked strap and the lining color is TDF!!!! The color is gorgeous too!!! Congrats!

3. I LOVE that lining, so pretty! Is she in the large size or small/medium?

4. I really really love that Sabrina! :tender:

5. I love your bag SO much!!! Congrats and the flower charm is too cute on her, also :tup:. Don't you just love the unique smell of her leather!?

6. #6 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    Thanks for the compliments, ladies!

She is the small size.

7. She's beautiful. I love the flower charm on her too.

8. She's to die for. The leather is absolutely delicious, and that lining... beautiful!! Congrats!

9. I wanted to take her home with me today when I was at the boutique! She is so soft, almost feels like suede. Congrats, she's gorgeous!

10. I want to see this bag in person soooo bad. Yours is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

11. Absolutely gorgeous! And I love the strap, too. Congratulations!

12. Although I'm not a hug Sabrina fan, I've really grown on the silver and rose gold colors!!! Awesome bag!! Congrats!

13. Ohhhhh the lining is gorgeous. I've seen this at Macys' and I love this siver and the texture :faint:

Congrats.

14. Okay, your pics are totally making me :drool: so now I'm going down to the boutique tonight to have a look-see at her!

15. I still need to check her out in real life! I bet if we keep up the demand for the small they'll make her in large. A lot of people are getting this bag. I hope you can get used to the smaller size. She's TDF! :drool: