Please push me! I need a shove in the right direction!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Azur Hampstead, Stresa Mono or Mon Mono Speedy?? I am so torn. I love them all! Which would you choose and why? I don't need any of them. I have both handheld and shoulder bags, both mono and azur, maybe one too many speedies but the mon mono is unique so to me that isn't a factor. TIA, I greatly value your opinions and don't want to make any more mistakes of impulse.

2. Mon Mono Speedy! :biggrin:

Or if you go for the Stresa, I'd get it in Azur. :drool:

3. Not a Hampstead fan... I like the Stresa... But I'm in a Mon Mono anything mood.. so deff
    mon mono speedy.. or why not, keepall??

4. I too lately have been loving mon mono.. so my vote is for that as well!

5. mon mono speedy!

6. Mon Mono Speedy -- I love mine!!

7. I have an azur hampstead MM and am using it now (heading into summer in Australia). I am using it for work too - because it fits my laptop. I find the straps comfortable and I love the plate.

But it depends on what you want to use the bag for...

8. I like the hamsptead still!

9. I would go for a Stresa in Azur!

10. Azur Stresa as well! :P

11. mon mono speedy! what colors are you thinking about?

12. I love my Mon Mono and you will ove yours too.

13. I have the Stressa in Azur and it's so pretty, and think the style in mono would also be so lovely. Hampstead was too heavy for me so I eventually sold it. My sister has the Mon Mono and really likes it.

14. think

Lol that would have to be my next thread. It changes daily. Today I think mint and cream.

15. Maybe I need a leopard shawl. Ugh the turmoil! Agony!