Please pray for my doggy!!! =o(

Oh no..poor little Baby! I have a doggy named Oreo, too! I'll say lots of prayers for your precious little fur baby and you. I hope Oreo will feel better and recover quickly. I'm really sorry that things in general aren't going well for you right now. I know it's hard but try and think positive for Oreo's recovery. I send you & Oreo lots of hugs & Love!:heart: xoxoxoxo

I am also praying for both you and Oreo-- there is nothing harder than seeing your baby suffer and I can't imagine how tough this must be for you right now. Please keep us posted!

Hi Everyone thank you so much for all your prayers and kind words. I am still waiting for the vet to call it's 10:30 am here. I am really hoping she calls me by this afternoon. I will let you know what the vet says as soon as I here from them.

Last night was rough he had 2 big accidents. I don't mind that I just hate to see him suffer. :crybaby:I sat up with him and held him in my arms.

I am just stressed out. :sad:On top of dealing with Oreo I recieved a letter from my sister who I haven't spoken too in 4 years along with my mother and father. I know it seems silly to some people but I am terrafied to open the letter. I am afraid of what I will read in it. She loves to verbally attack and I just can't handle that right now.

I stuck it in my closet so I don't have to look at it. I know I will have to deal with it sooner or later. My family doesn't let you control how things go. Meaning what ever they want they will make sure they get it. Ugg I just wish they would leave me alone. They are not willing to change at all and I can't deal with them until they do.

I just want to focus on my fur baby but they always seem to find away of knowing when im stressed and pile on even more. I think they enjoy seeing me upset. Thats a whole other story. Sigh:sad:

I am very sorry for the long post I was just going to update you on Oreo but all of this just came pouring out. Thanks for listening again I appologize for unloading all this on you.

Oh my. I often dont read threads like this because it truly brakes my heart.:sad:

I know that no words can make you feel better but just know that all us animal lovers are praying that Oreo will be ok.

On a posotive note I appologazie for all of my negativity with above post.

I am going to try and learn how to use my scanner so I can upload pics of Oreo for everyone. He is so adorable.

I am also gonna take him when he gets better to the beach because he loves it. I Will also have to make a special trip to the pet store to get him some extra special goodies.

I'm so sorry you and your pup are going through this rotten time. You are right, if you think there may be a chance the letter will make you more upset, then setting it aside for a couple of days and forgetting it to concentrate on your pup, seems the best thing to do.

I know that he's finding comfort in your love and care.

One of my pups recently had a very bad kidney infection, peeing lots of blood, but, the antibiotics DID help her a lot, in fact once they kicked in, she was nearly back to normal in a couple of days. I'm really praying that the same will be for your Oreo.

Take care, and give him lots of hugs.

K
x

Oh SilverSea...My heart goes out to you and Oreo. My fur babies and I will say a long prayer right now. Give all your stress to the Lord above..and know that you and Oreo will be taken care of and are Loved beyond thought.:heart:

Forget that letter you recieved. Open it when you feel the time is ready. Take care of yourself and Oreo right now.:yes:

**STRONG hugs coming at ya via cyber space**:flowers::winkiss:

Hi Silversea, I just wanted to see if there is any more news about your dear little pup. As far as that letter is concerned, leave it in the closet until you are good and ready to open it. Families can be very difficult to deal with and you need to be in a good place before you open that letter. IF you haven't spoken to them in a few years, what's a few more days? Take care. Sending hugs and prayers! :flowers:

Hi Everyone I have an update on Oreo...

My vet called me this afternoon and told me that his white blood cells were really elevated. They said his kidney test showed slight improvement from the last time he had them tested.

The vet also told me he has an extreme urinary tract infection and has to be on antibiotics for a month. He should have a full recovery but because of his age and kidneys not being 100% we still have to be concerned.

I am just looking at the posotive and am hoping for a quick full recovery for my furr baby. My vet said that he probably got an infection from going to the groomers from all the bacteria in there tubs.:cursing:Next time I will shave his furr my self! Crazy!

Thank you again for all your kindness. Now if I could just learn how to deal with my family. I think it will be an on going battle for life. :crybaby:

Hugs to all you ladies you are truly wonderful.
Look back for pics of my buddy hopefully by tomm.