Please pray for my daughter

I just saw this and OMG, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your little girl is doing better today and the surgery went well. I know you must have been a nervous wreck all night!

Our pediatrician's office does stitches, xrays and other minor surgeries in their office. They try to keep their patients from having to go to the emergency room. But if we did have to go, we call the pediatrician to meet us there. Even the Drs say the ER is waaaay too slow.

I'm just seeing this this morning. I'm so sorry this happened to your little girl. It's terrible when one's children get sick or get hurt. I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Please let us know how she's doing.

I am so sorry you and your family is going through this. I know how it feels to have a family member in the hosptial... its the scariest thing I've ever been through. Surround yourself with positive people, you will need it!
Lots of love and prayers headed your way :love:

OMG, i just saw this thread. I am so sorry. I will most definitely keep both you and her in my thoughts and prayers. Its very frightening. Accidents happen so quickly, in the blink of an eye and it leaves us feeling helpless. Especially with our little ones. Just know that you are an awesome great mother.
Please do keep us posted.

defnitely praying! don't worry when i was 3 i fell into a coffee table and split my forehead open they needed three nurses to hold me still enough to give me all the stitches sometimes putting a kid under is the least traumatic and its not very dangerous everything will be ok!

Winona, my thoughts and prayers are with your family. I had the same thing happen to me when I was five! Stay strong. I hope for a very speedy recovery for your daughter. Take care.