Please post your VCA turquoise piece Of jewellery

Oldies but goodies blue dreams. The white gold one is even darker irl than the yg, with more blue and less green. Love the fact that they are different and unique in their own ways. Also someone else photobombing :giggle::blush::love:

View attachment 4849775
Great find! I would jump on it! Though I am a bad one to ask because I always buy based on feeling vs whether I will ever use it :smile:

Oldies but goodies blue dreams. The white gold one is even darker irl than the yg, with more blue and less green. Love the fact that they are different and unique in their own ways. Also someone else photobombing :giggle::blush::love:

View attachment 4849775
Haha I just realized your previous post was from a month ago. I’m glad you got it! I also have the VA Turquoise earrings in both white gold and yellow gold, I have no idea why, but I thought just in case something happens to the yellow gold I should get the white gold :smile:

Great find! I would jump on it! Though I am a bad one to ask because I always buy based on feeling vs whether I will ever use it :smile:
Haha yes I am the same but I already used it! I think over the years you start to know what you might definitely not wear even if it’s really pretty. That’s just me though. So far I haven’t had any regrets, only one or two that I realised I don’t love the colours on me. The rest I still cherish :love:

Reactions: nicole0612
Haha I just realized your previous post was from a month ago. I’m glad you got it! I also have the VA Turquoise earrings in both white gold and yellow gold, I have no idea why, but I thought just in case something happens to the yellow gold I should get the white gold :smile:
Back up is always helpful! It’s interesting though I definitely find the wg ones more blue toned vs the greener tones in the yg one do you find the same thing with yours?

Reactions: nicole0612
Haha yes I am the same but I already used it! I think over the years you start to know what you might definitely not wear even if it’s really pretty. That’s just me though. So far I haven’t had any regrets, only one or two that I realised I don’t love the colours on me. The rest I still cherish :love:
Back up is always helpful! It’s interesting though I definitely find the wg ones more blue toned vs the greener tones in the yg one do you find the same thing with yours?
Thank you! I find that sometimes the older turq can have more green, so of course the WG we have is often newer. I find the WG is often the pale blue color, and the YG can be bright blue (a rarity) or sometimes more green, as you mentioned as well. Of course there are always exceptions! The new perlee and sweets in turquoise seem to have some darker blue occasionally as well as the lighter blue we expect, but I think it may have been harder to source for the pieces requiring more stones. When I say dark blue, I mean a rich robin’s egg, compared to the more pastel robin’s egg light blue.