Please post your VCA turquoise piece Of jewellery

Glamslam

O.G.
Jan 29, 2014
Turquoise is so hard to get at VCA those days but my VCA manager in Paris accepted my special order... and here's my blue treasure : magic alhambra pendant and ring both in white gold 💠💠💠💙💙💙 with my beloved and old vintage bracelet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 5,875
I wish VCA would bring turquoise back. They haven't offered anything in turquoise for a long time.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
My SA told me that they won't have turquoise for at least 2 years������������ thanks a lot

I love your magic's, how lovely to be able to place a special order. If I could ever do that mine would be for onyx with white gold. Here is a pic of my turquoise pieces with my other VCA.

Sorry, my file is too large I will have to resize.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 5,478
Last edited:
I love your magic's, how lovely to be able to place a special order. If I could ever do that mine would be for onyx with white gold. Here is a pic of my turquoise pieces with my other VCA.

Holy cow, dear...don't get mugged!
Love VCA turquoise!!!

Reactions: 880

I love, love love your VCA collection, your 20 motifs turquoise necklace is to Die for...