Please post your VCA turquoise piece Of jewellery

einseine

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
IT IS LISTED - and I would be very careful of these so-called AUTHENTIC SOs. If you have been told that it is not listed, then there is more than one floating around.

I am sure than many of us have encountered the GOLD RING that miraculously appears on the streets in Paris - I am certain you know where I am going with this....

If this piece is AUTHENTIC, it will be a better purchase than that ALL TURQUOISE YG listed on Fashionphile for $60K, which I should hope is not a SUPERFAKE.

ETA - I wish that there are regulatory bodies across countries that can put a stop to unscrupulous resellers. This will only hurt the VCA brand in the long term.
Thank you HADASSA:heart: for your kind attention!!!

I have seen that turquoise 20 in YG. Never consider that for $60K. But, this one is alternating pave and turquoise! The pictures are USELESS I know! Have you seen these pics as well?

I made an appointment with the store. I will see it in person and try it on! Will take more pics if allowed. But, trying it on may be useless!:sick: I will ask VCA to authenticate it.

BTW! Now the YG diamond turquoise 20 IS mine!!!:tup: I HAVE TO PURCASE IT, but I’m still interested in the WG version!

BAC01740-7421-4C1A-B03D-3E4CAAE1223B.jpeg

7955C989-3F77-40B9-9ECB-54A7EE810DCB.jpeg

surfer

O.G.
Jun 26, 2010

I have seen that turquoise 20 in YG. Never consider that for $60K. But, this one is alternating pave and turquoise! The pictures are USELESS I know! Have you seen these pics as well?

I made an appointment with the store. I will see it in person and try it on! Will take more pics if allowed. But, trying it on may be useless!:sick: I will ask VCA to authenticate it.

BTW! Now the YG diamond turquoise 20 IS mine!!!:tup: I HAVE TO PURCASE IT, but I’m still interested in the WG version!

View attachment 4877442

View attachment 4877443
Congratulations on the yg tq pave! What a dream piece! I hope you get the WG too. Is it from a reseller? If it’s a high value piece it might be worth getting it authenticated via VCA for peace of mind. Not a bad dilemma to be in though :smile:

HADASSA

Feb 22, 2012

View attachment 4877442

View attachment 4877443
Einseine, my most humble advice will be to purchase BRAND NEW from the boutique. If you can authenticate and have the option to return, GET THEM BOTH :happydance::hbeat::love::love:

If you do not have the option to return, it's definitely a SKIP (unless you have $60K to throw away) - know what I mean?

IF AUTHENTIC, this WG/Pave is a much better buy than the YG Turquoise (non pave). Can't wait to see ONE or the OTHER or BOTH (Turquoise/Pave of course) :yahoo::panic::loveeyes:

ETA : I saw the same pics...and more...your pics are just flipped, hence the reason VCA on the clasp is "back to front."

Last edited:
Reactions: marbella8

HADASSA

Feb 22, 2012
Congratulations on the yg tq pave! What a dream piece! I hope you get the WG too. Is it from a reseller? If it’s a high value piece it might be worth getting it authenticated via VCA for peace of mind. Not a bad dilemma to be in though :smile:
@surfer, I agree about getting authenticated for peace of mind. Too many dishonest people outside there :tdown:

It is not HIGH JEWELLERY but it is a HIGH VALUE piece, so definitely authenticate.

Last edited:

HADASSA

Feb 22, 2012

View attachment 4877442

View attachment 4877443
Didn't want to edit my post again but I am sure the ladies on this forum will LOVE to see pics of the WG Pave. Don't be shy...I know we will definitely see pics of you WEARING the YG Pave. Can't wait...

Reactions: Phoenix123

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013

View attachment 4877442

View attachment 4877443
Congratulations on the yellow gold pave turquoise 20!!! :yahoo: We will be looking forward to pictures as soon as you receive it!

As far as the white gold one, is the seller providing any paperwork? I cannot imagine commissioning a special order like that and not saving any paperwork. Obviously we all agree about having VCA authenticate, regardless, but I'd be at least a little encouraged if the seller is providing something. We all know there are exact copies of VCA pieces, so the fact that this had to be special order is good in that VCA would have to have a record of it if they did make it.

Reactions: Phoenix123

einseine

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
Thank you surfer! :heart:

I have never purchased the pre-loved pieces, because it's not necessarily.
I don't need to take a risk just because turquoise pieces are discontinued!!!:smile:
Thank you again!

einseine

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
Einseine, my most humble advice will be to purchase BRAND NEW from the boutique. If you can authenticate and have the option to return, GET THEM BOTH :happydance::hbeat::love::love:

If you do not have the option to return, it's definitely a SKIP (unless you have $60K to throw away) - know what I mean?

IF AUTHENTIC, this WG/Pave is a much better buy than the YG Turquoise (non pave). Can't wait to see ONE or the OTHER or BOTH (Turquoise/Pave of course) :yahoo::panic::loveeyes:

ETA : I saw the same pics...and more...your pics are just flipped, hence the reason VCA on the clasp is "back to front."
Thank you HADASSA!:hugs:

You are all very sweet!!!
I don't need to take any risk, so do not worry!
(I flipped the pics just in case because these are not mine... but no meaning perhaps!)

einseine

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
Congratulations on the yellow gold pave turquoise 20!!! :yahoo: We will be looking forward to pictures as soon as you receive it!

As far as the white gold one, is the seller providing any paperwork? I cannot imagine commissioning a special order like that and not saving any paperwork. Obviously we all agree about having VCA authenticate, regardless, but I'd be at least a little encouraged if the seller is providing something. We all know there are exact copies of VCA pieces, so the fact that this had to be special order is good in that VCA would have to have a record of it if they did make it.
Thank you DS2006!:drinks:

I am not purchasing it online, so I can ask anything about it in person.
I have told my SA about this piece, so he will help me.
Before that I must love it!
My husband sees these pics and says its like a Tiffany...:mad: (Sorry no offend!!!)
Something blue is to him Tiffany. HOPELESS!!!
(But he loves the YG one!:blush:)

• Haha
Reactions: etudes and DS2006

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
Thank you DS2006!:drinks:

I am not purchasing it online, so I can ask anything about it in person.
I have told my SA about this piece, so he will help me.
Before that I must love it!
My husband sees these pics and says its like a Tiffany...:mad: (Sorry no offend!!!)
Something blue is to him Tiffany. HOPELESS!!!
(But he loves the YG one!:blush:)
Haha! I guess it's impressive that he relates Tiffany blue to turquoise, at least! This is exactly why we need to choose our own jewelry, though! :lol:

The yg turquoise and diamond necklace is a true rare prize, so regardless of what happens with the other one, I am thrilled for you to get the yg one!

Reactions: etudes

einseine

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
Haha! I guess it's impressive that he relates Tiffany blue to turquoise, at least! This is exactly why we need to choose our own jewelry, though! :lol:

The yg turquoise and diamond necklace is a true rare prize, so regardless of what happens with the other one, I am thrilled for you to get the yg one!
My husband says the same.

He did not relate to Tiffany when he saw the YG one anyway.
My husband says the same thing. The YG diamond turquoise long necklace worth having because it is a 50th anniversary piece.
But I used to try to purchase WG turquoise 20motif, so I just want to see it!:nuts:

Reactions: DS2006

marbella8

O.G.
Jan 27, 2009
I agree with everyone else @einseine that if the store selling the white gold allows returns, have your SA at Van Cleef send it in for the authentication. It’s definitely worth the authentication price for the piece of mind.

Congrats on the YG piece, can’t wait to see photos :smile:

einseine

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
I agree with everyone else @einseine that if the store selling the white gold allows returns, have your SA at Van Cleef send it in for the authentication. It’s definitely worth the authentication price for the piece of mind.

Congrats on the YG piece, can’t wait to see photos :smile:
Thank you marbella:heart:

Reactions: marbella8

einseine

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
I went to the store to view the WG diamond turquoise 20 motif!
Conclusion: I did not fancy it.:wave:
It was beautiful, but I much prefer the YG version.
The turquoise 20 motif in WG has been my dream piece, but not the alternating pave and turquoise.
Not worn out, but especially the surface of the one turquoise motif was very dull (no color change, tough).

dt20wg1.jpg