Please post your VCA turquoise piece Of jewellery

I know this wasn’t addressed to me and this is just my opinion, but there are so few of the turquoise necklaces that the only people offered them might be the one or two top customers of a boutique. It would never end up being offered to someone who isn’t a long term VIP customer. The lapis had more made apparently (although still not plentiful), and there were some very lucky people like me who were able to get the bracelet due to a connection with a friend. I wouldn’t have been offered a lapis 20. I am sure some boutiques will never see a turquoise pave 20. This is one time it pays to have a long term SA and a significant purchase history, but even then, there won’t be enough turquoise necklaces at a single boutique to meet the demand of their own customers.

On the subject about the lapis VA jewelry pieces....actually, I was offered lapis/pave 20 necklace by SA at Place Vendome in August. However I was only looking for the 5 motif bracelet, so I passed the lapis/pave 20 necklace. I think VCA is producing a few lapis VA pieces from time to time. I am still on hunt for the lapis/pave 5 Motif bracelet, however I thank you for your help in this process.
:flowers:

On the subject about the lapis VA jewelry pieces....actually, I was offered lapis/pave 20 necklace by SA at Place Vendome in August. However I was only looking for the 5 motif bracelet, so I passed the lapis/pave 20 necklace. I think VCA is producing a few lapis VA pieces from time to time. I am still on hunt for the lapis/pave 5 Motif bracelet, however I thank you for your help in this process.
:flowers:

I got my lapis bracelet in June from Place Vendome, but they offered me the blue Sevres/pave 20 which didn't interest me at all. I'm sorry they didn't have a bracelet when you were inquiring! I think that boutique is different in that it normally has visitors from all over the world. I guess it's possible to get lucky there since they will have some things that other boutiques may not, but still, I don't see the turquoise/pave 20 ending up with someone who isn't a VIP since there are so few of them, apparently. Now if there are new deposits of high quality turquoise found someday, maybe more of us will end up with turquoise pieces! I really hope so!

I got my lapis bracelet in June from Place Vendome, but they offered me the blue Sevres/pave 20 which didn't interest me at all. I'm sorry they didn't have a bracelet when you were inquiring! I think that boutique is different in that it normally has visitors from all over the world. I guess it's possible to get lucky there since they will have some things that other boutiques may not, but still, I don't see the turquoise/pave 20 ending up with someone who isn't a VIP since there are so few of them, apparently. Now if there are new deposits of high quality turquoise found someday, maybe more of us will end up with turquoise pieces! I really hope so!
I hope so too, but I am curious if they find a new source would they put it in the regular Alhambra line (with no pave) seeing how coveted turquoise is? So far I have spotted it being used recently in HJ, so I do wonder if they will focus on that instead of a 5,10,20 regular Alhambra offerings for example...
Some of the pics here from last night’s event featured tq and lapis heavily :wtf::love:

AEC5D883-E3AB-436E-8963-AA747FA9C127.jpeg

B89F94BB-50D1-4796-841C-1F5B2848B2DD.jpeg

I hope so too, but I am curious if they find a new source would they put it in the regular Alhambra line (with no pave) seeing how coveted turquoise is? So far I have spotted it being used recently in HJ, so I do wonder if they will focus on that instead of a 5,10,20 regular Alhambra offerings for example...
Some of the pics here from last night’s event featured tq and lapis heavily :wtf::love:

View attachment 4865264

View attachment 4865265

I agree. They would have to have a huge quantity in order to offer it in regular Alhambra pieces. High jewelry and pave Alhambra will likely be all we will see for a long time in turquoise and lapis. It truly is beautiful, and I enjoy seeing it used in high jewelry, too!

• Love
Reactions: surfer
You are absolutely right. It was the VIP od VIPs that got offered it (and I am not one of those), but was hoping for some fluke a couple bad appeared, like had happened with the lapis pieces, but like you said there were more made of the lapis than the turquoise.

Hi marbella8 and thank you DS2006!

I am unable to disclose the details, but I had never asked for the lapis or turquoise.
After I purchased my second complications watch, I was offered the lapis last year.
I visited the boutique last week just to say hello after a long time.
My SA came to me with the turquoise and asked me if I was interested in it.

VCA decided to produce 100 pieces for each to commemorate VA 50th anniversary in 2018.
Only a few pieces arrive in the selected countries in each year, say over 5 years???
The making of the turquoise may be delayed, I guess.

My SA mentioned lightly that she might have the turquoise/diamond 20 too, but then she said the chance of me getting it is very, very small. I guess I'm on the bottom of the waiting list lol, and I'm sure it's already sold:crybaby:
What region (market) are you? It's good to know that VCA is still producing pieces that marked the 50th Anniversary of the Alhambra :tup: