Please post your favorite wallets!

Honestly, my favorite wallet is one my mom bought me from Bass. How random is that? It's really pretty stamped leather. It has a TON of pockets, lots of card slots, a removeable thingie with more card slots for my less-used cards, and it's in perfect condition despite being used every day for about four years now. I keep thinking I should buy myself a nicer wallet, but I'm too scared to give up this amazing one I have!

A few people in this thread mentioned they love the MBMJ Turnlock clutch wallet and I bought it and agree! I also bought the BV and love that one as well! With both I had to scale down on the cards and in the end, that is a good thing, the receipts on the other hand, well.... Bottom line is different strokes for different folks which is why I love this forum so much. Everyone has their own individual style and taste and shares and we all learn!

My favs:

* YSL Y-Mail continental wallet with two different snap sides and a center zip section
* YSL Y-Mail Black French wallet

* Bottega Veneta black continental wallet

* Balenciaga Money wallets :heart: So easy to use

* Orla Kiely laminated wallets for summer use or just to knock around.

I love the MBMJ turlock wallets as well!! The MJ zip clutch wallets are even better.

Personally, I like wallets that zip close, so that's why I like the MJ and MBMJ wallets.... I imagine the MJ long zip wallet and Balenciaga continental zip wallets are just as amazing. Right now I'm using the Tory Burch patent pink continental zip wallet and I love it!

I go through about 10 wallets a year, they're not cheap! But I'm a fan of Lovcat. SO not worth it in the end. I bought my boyfriend a LV wallet last Christmas for $500, the black & gray check, it's still in fresh condition, he sits on it! But, def. go with LV for wallets. Although, I'm saving for a Chanel wallet. :sad:

I LOVE MY LV EPI RED POCHETTE WALLET-FABULOUS:yahoo:
SHE IS THE PERFECT SIZE AND LOOKS BRAND NEW AND SMELLS LIKE NEW LEATHER TOO
I VE HAD HER FOR BOUT 4 YEARS-SHE IS MY DAILY WALLET, SUCH A PRETTY COLOR IN ALL MY BAGS

I have two favorite wallets. One is a Gary's, brown alligator one that I've had probably 20 years and it just gets better with age. The other one is a Chloe, long, European style one with a zipper that zips all around it. I use that one every day. I've probably had it for around 7 years. I route myself through Singapore, while on vacation, so that I can go to the Chloe boutique at the airport. I've found good sales there.