Please post your favorite wallets!

^ That's gorgeous!!! I have an Anuschka that really wears well.

Thanks, Compass! :flowers:

Oh, that's good to know (about the Anuschka)! :biggrin:

Yes, I just really like the design, for some reason - wish they'd do a similar one, now.

They did a bowling bag with jewelled handles, more recently, but no clutch, or wallets, as far as I know? :shrugs:

My favorite wallet is this Juicy Couture wallet.. but it's the full sized version This is the first wallet that I kept and used consistently for almost a year and it still looks perfect. I can't find another wallet that compares!

Attachments

• wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 230
I have a couple favorites. I have a vintage Gucci wallet made of delicious brown leather with green-red-green webbing and a gold G clasp. It's a little small and I don't use it that often because the snap that holds the change compartment closed isn't too strong. At the most inopportune times, it would explode.
Right now, I'm switching between a Tusk pebbled leather wallet and a Louis Vuitton one on, shall we say, "extended loan" from my mom. I love the Tusk one because it's slim, but it's terrible for holding change. It holds far too much and I can never find what I need. I don't know the style of the LV (I think she bought it in 03) but it's the Monogram Canvas with a little attached turnlock pouch on the front.
My favorite wallet is my Chanel WOC. I fold up the chain and stash it inside when I use it as a wallet. I added a little coin purse to keep my change neat. It keeps my lip balm handy, too.

a juicy couture clutch wallet in baby pink with a front flap surprisingly its logo free and another in chocolate brown i think its suede or velour idk very pretty n they are both soooo roomy! love em :smile:

I've had a few favorites - the LV sarah wallet in pomme vernis (such a happy color and a really practical wallet) and my Cartier clutch wallet but I may have just stumbled on my favorite thus far. It's the Longchamp Legende http://www.longchamp.com/en/eshoppi...goods/all-in-one/e-shopping-showroom-425.html

It didn't really appeal to me initially but I picked one up and had to buy it. It's a zip wallet with 14 card slots, another slit pocket for IDs, 2 open pockets for bills/receipts, 1 long interior slit pocket, 1 interior zip pocket for coins, and the deal-maker: an outside pocket that holds more cards. I always used to bring a card holder with me on top of my wallet for discount cards, membership cards, etc, but this wallet really holds everything and doesn't get heavy or bulky. Plus I love the shade of blue and the texture of the leather. It is truly a winner in my book.

I love my BV deerskin wallet, but my current favorite is this yummy lambskin number from Ferragamo:

attachment.php

Gorgeous! :nuts: