Please post your favorite wallets!

Best wallet I ever owned is Ralph Lauren lizard embossed wallet with. Bought it over 15 years ago and it still looks great. Only have a light scruffing at the corners & a pen mark inside. Wore it everyday until my recent purchased of the LV sarah wallet. It's similar to the sarah but only about 2/3 the size and with a turnlock clasp.

By far, my Large Zip Wallets from Marc Jacobs have been the best wallets. They are a good size, I love the continental wallet styles, there are numerous card slots, a zippered pocket, two slip pockets, and a couple open spaces, as well. I own one in black and one in bronze:

LargeZipWalletBronze006.jpg

LargeZipWalletBronze004.jpg

BlackQuiltedLongZipWallet001.jpg

LV Sarah Vernis Wallet in Pomme. I searched forever before buying this one. It holds everything I need and looks like the day I bought it. Up until now I changed wallets almost as often as I changed bags.

This is my favourite - Chloe A/W '02 Tourbe (dark brown) Continental Wallet with amber resin clasp (on left).

I like it so much, I've never used it inside a bag - only as a clutch.

I had to buy the (black) French Wallet variation of it to use inside bags (on right).

I'd happily buy more, if they weren't so rare. :smile:

I'm always looking for the clutches from this line, too, but they're like hens teeth, as well. :sweatdrop:

I think, of the few that were made, most must have been worn-out and/or the people who still own them like them far too much to sell them! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Chloe AW '02 Continental Wallet with Amber Clasp, smallest ch copy.jpg
    Chloe AW '02 Continental Wallet with Amber Clasp, smallest ch copy.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 386
  • Chloe AW '02 French Wallet with Amber Clasp, small ch.jpg
    Chloe AW '02 French Wallet with Amber Clasp, small ch.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 389
hobo international's lauren wallet. my wallets must have snap closures, and this wallet has two. they open wide like a crocodile :biggrin: so I can get stuff in and out easily. (I cannot abide little zip pockets that hold exactly two dimes and nothing more) it has a big interior zip section into which I put store receipts, and it has three easy-access slots for credit cards.

they make this in yummy colors every season, plus the standbys.

price is around $120 when it is not on sale, but once I found a purple patent one at marshalls for $30

here is a link to some laurens: http://www.hobobags.com/accessories_wallets_signature/pl/c/412.html

Last edited: