Please Post Pictures of your L.K. Bennett bags!

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Hello fellow TPF members! I have recently fallen in love with the L.K. Bennett brand, and I was hoping to find some other members who also have some love for it as well. The quality and craftsmanship are amazing! Please post pictures of your L.K. Bennett bags and let us know the name of the bag you're posting. I will start:

Here is my L.K Bennett midsize Rosamund bag in green. I absolutely adore it!

Attachments

• DSC01274.JPG
    DSC01274.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 392
  • DSC01276.JPG
    DSC01276.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 503
  • DSC01277.JPG
    DSC01277.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 438
I really hope that some TPF members will consider this brand! I have owned and still own bags from the top three designers and this brand is honestly not that far behind. Please let me share some more pictures of my entire L.K Bennett Bag collection. I also have a clutch and a pair of sledge pumps I will upload later. I really hope I can find some other L.K Bennett fans to converse with:smile: Until then, I will continue to share my love for the brand:smile:

*For reference in picture #1, the bags are as follows:

1) Rosamund (midsize) in green (comes with detachable shoulder strap)
2) Kenza wallet in Fuschia (featured in People InStyle this month)
3) Kelly bag (large size) in Fuschia
4) Rosamund croc-embossed (medium) in ballerina pink (comes with detachable shoulder strap)
5) Maddie (small size) in navy--(perfect crossbody bag)

Attachments

• DSC01336.JPG
    DSC01336.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 372
  • DSC01329.JPG
    DSC01329.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 339
  • DSC01333.JPG
    DSC01333.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC01335.JPG
    DSC01335.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Just love the Rosamond croc...off to check out the collection!

It is so, so stunning IRL. It is one of my top three bags in my entire collection. You might want to see if they're running any promotions if you decide to purchase anything. They do have frequent sales. Unfortunately, I waited for the sale to purchase the navy rosamund and when I finally got the sale coupon, the bag was sold out. I called L.K Bennett and they told me it was a color from last season and would not be restocked. I've been kicking myself ever since. Also, there is a fantastic youtube video about the Rosamund bag. I highly recommend checking it out. It's with Rosamund Pike herself (the actress from the movie Gone Girl). She collaborated with the brand to design the bag.

It is so, so stunning IRL. It is one of my top three bags in my entire collection. You might want to see if they're running any promotions if you decide to purchase anything. They do have frequent sales. Unfortunately, I waited for the sale to purchase the navy rosamund and when I finally got the sale coupon, the bag was sold out. I called L.K Bennett and they told me it was a color from last season and would not be restocked. I've been kicking myself ever since. Also, there is a fantastic youtube video about the Rosamund bag. I highly recommend checking it out. It's with Rosamund Pike herself (the actress from the movie Gone Girl). She collaborated with the brand to design the bag.
Oh, I love that actress...she was a Bond girl, too.
I'll check out her youtube video!
My favorite bag...handheld/shoulder!!!

You're very welcome! Now I have to watch The Bond Movies~thanks:smile: And hand/shoulder bags are my favorite, too. So versatile. This one can also be worn crossbody, which is fantastic since I have a toddler:smile:
I see this in my horizon...the Jenna in pink!
BTW...it's the Die Another Day, Bond movie (Halle Berry).

Attachments

• LK Bennet Jenna.jpg
    LK Bennet Jenna.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 311
I see this in my horizon...the Jenna in pink!
BTW...it's the Die Another Day, Bond movie (Halle Berry).

Thanks for the info.! I'm probably the only person alive who hasn't seen that movie yet! The Jenna is a new release, I think. It is so stunning and L.K. Bennett does fuschia better than any other designer IMO. You really can't go wrong with anything from this designer from my experience!

Thanks for the info.! I'm probably the only person alive who hasn't seen that movie yet! The Jenna is a new release, I think. It is so stunning and L.K. Bennett does fuschia better than any other designer IMO. You really can't go wrong with anything from this designer from my experience!
Great price point, too...looks like a $1500 bag!

I agree! The entire line looks more expensive. I have two LV Sofia Coppola bags (retail $4550) and when I put my Rosamund bags next to them, my husband thought the Rosamund bags were more expensive!! They really are comparable. The leather and hardware are close to the same league. The only edge I will give LV and Chanel is in regards to the stitching. Plus, many of the L.K Bennett bags are being made in Italy, just like most of my LV and Chanel bags!

And I bought all of my L.K Bennett bags when they were offering 20% and 25% off. I paid $521 for the croc rosamund and only $197 for the Fuschia Kelly. Plus, no tax and free shipping. I think you only have to pay tax if there's an L.K Bennett store in your state. I know there are stores in TX and NJ, but I'm not sure which other states they have a presence in.

Last edited:
And I bought all of my L.K Bennett bags when they were offering 20% and 25% off. I paid $521 for the croc rosamund and only $199 for the Fuschia Kelly. Plus, no tax and free shipping. I think you only have to pay tax if there's an L.K Bennett store in your state. I know there are stores in TX and NJ, but I'm not sure which other states they have a presence in.
I put the Jenna in my cart and will check periodically...hopefully a sale before Christmas!