Please post pics of your vintage Bucket Bag POCHETTE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Very curious to see what the end tab, interior, zipper pull, canvas, etc! I think the pochette that comes with the PM size bucket is the perfect size for sunglasses, so I just bought one pre-loved. BUT - my end tab does NOT have the "Louis Vuitton Paris made in France" hot stamp so now I am worried it is fake....but then again, its a vintage piece so I'm not sure what it is supposed to look like! Would love to see pics of the pochettes that came with your bucket bags!!

2. Here is mine, from 2003:

Attached Files:

3. Another view

Attached Files:

4. Another view( my DH is helping me )

Attached Files:

5. The inside; hope this helps.

Attached Files:

6. #6 Jun 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    I think that the style was changed to a more " square" one - I don't know if after or before. However, I don't think it may be vintage yet. But the bucket pm was my first LV. This little pouch is with me everyday.

7. I have an old damier petit bucket with the old pochette that is square. The tab doesn't have the embossed heat stamp but the Louis Vuitton made in France tab is inside. Is yours monogram or damier?