Please post modeling pics of your open diamond heart necklace!

I have the small and I love it. I tried on the mini and it is a bit small for my liking. The pointy part at the bottom is too pointy too on the mini. The small I have is the most versatile pendant I have and I own many Tiffany pendants, it looks great on round and V necks too.

Thank you for posting! I see a lot of people have the small, im leaning toward small too, but i still wanna see how mini looks like.. Hmm the last time i went to the boutique to try on the SA talked.. a little too much i couldnt even try on anything..

Reactions: MatAllston
Reactions: MatAllston
Thank you for posting! I see a lot of people have the small, im leaning toward small too, but i still wanna see how mini looks like.. Hmm the last time i went to the boutique to try on the SA talked.. a little too much i couldnt even try on anything..
So I have to come back to this thread after going into the boutique. I tried on both the Small and Mini. The Small was just breathtaking and a real showstopper. For me, it was a little too blingy. I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable wearing it every day. The Mini was perfect for me. Even the SA agreed that the Mini was perfect for every day and that the Small was too much for my frame. I loved both of them for different reasons. @MatAllston pointed out the difference in the heart shapes. For me, the pointy heart of the Mini was perfect. The roundness of the Small made it look too wide and was almost too large for my taste. I hope this helps! I'm still kind of conflicted about the sizes myself. It really just depends on the look you are going for.

So I have to come back to this thread after going into the boutique. I tried on both the Small and Mini. The Small was just breathtaking and a real showstopper. For me, it was a little too blingy. I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable wearing it every day. The Mini was perfect for me. Even the SA agreed that the Mini was perfect for every day and that the Small was too much for my frame. I loved both of them for different reasons. @MatAllston pointed out the difference in the heart shapes. For me, the pointy heart of the Mini was perfect. The roundness of the Small made it look too wide and was almost too large for my taste. I hope this helps! I'm still kind of conflicted about the sizes myself. It really just depends on the look you are going for.

I personally love the bling of the small, it is eyecatching! Thats what i want! I want my diamonds to blind people lol i still love the heart necklace but it is a little too simple and..basic, i might not get it. However i might change my mind later, it is just not the right fit for me right now. Thank god it doesnt haunt me daily anymore..

I personally love the bling of the small, it is eyecatching! Thats what i want! I want my diamonds to blind people lol i still love the heart necklace but it is a little too simple and..basic, i might not get it. However i might change my mind later, it is just not the right fit for me right now. Thank god it doesnt haunt me daily anymore..
That's good that you have come to a decision! Everyone has different taste!

I know you are moving on from this but did you see the BGD version: http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond-pendants/open-heart-platinum-5387p
It is a little bigger than the the T one, in plat and less $.

Hi! I also went to the store and tried on the mini and the small open heart necklace. I was surprised to find that I really liked the pointy bottom of the mini heart. I basically had the same opinion as you about the small size. I ended up getting the mini open heart with diamonds and pink sapphires. I love how deep and bright the pink sapphires are. They almost look like rubies to me. The SA said that with the pink sapphires, each necklace is different depending on how light or how dark the sapphires are. I saw a large open heart sapphire and diamond necklace and the sapphires were a light pink. Still pretty, but I much prefer the darker sapphires that are bright.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Hi! I also went to the store and tried on the mini and the small open heart necklace. I was surprised to find that I really liked the pointy bottom of the mini heart. I basically had the same opinion as you about the small size. I ended up getting the mini open heart with diamonds and pink sapphires. I love how deep and bright the pink sapphires are. They almost look like rubies to me. The SA said that with the pink sapphires, each necklace is different depending on how light or how dark the sapphires are. I saw a large open heart sapphire and diamond necklace and the sapphires were a light pink. Still pretty, but I much prefer the darker sapphires that are bright.

Congrats, please post a couple of modeling pics. I have a couple of Tiffany pink sapphires and both of them look very different. The large heart with pink sapphires is on my wish list. I once saw it with very dark pink sapphires and it was absolutely beautiful.

Congrats, please post a couple of modeling pics. I have a couple of Tiffany pink sapphires and both of them look very different. The large heart with pink sapphires is on my wish list. I once saw it with very dark pink sapphires and it was absolutely beautiful.

Thank you! I really do love it! I didn't know sapphires could sparkle and glow like diamonds. I tried to take some pics, but they keep getting washed out. :sad: In the meantime while I try to figure out how to get better pics, if you go on the Tiffany website and lookup the mini open heart diamond and pink sapphire necklace on the model, that's how mine looks like with the color of the pink sapphires.

OK. Here's a pic. It's hard to capture the brightness of the pick sapphires, but you can definitely tell they are darker compared to the pale pink sapphires on Tiffany's website. In person, the necklace is very sparkly.

I thought it was interesting, too, that on the clasp of the necklace where it says PT950, it also says THAILAND. I thought only Elsa Peretti items sometimes had the country of origin printed on some of the pieces.

heart necklace.JPG