Please post modeling pics of Mahina XS and Taupe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am interested in the Mahina line, and thinking perhaps the XS is the solution to my need for a shoulder AND cross-body bag from LV. Does anyone know if this bag is available in colors other than noir in the U.S.? I am particularly interested in the taupe color. I know in the past there were some metallics, and I do not want metallic, but I would like something neutral...light enough for summer but not so light that I can't wear it year round. I would love to see some modeling pics of the XS and the L. The mahina thread in the clubhouse is a bit difficult to navigate in looking for XS pictures.

I know the L is available in taupe but it is sold out online. Perhaps I can find it at a boutique, but I had a potential exchange of my Artsy MM and I am not sure how that works when it came from LV.com and the exchange would have to come from a boutique.

If anyone has modeling pics of the XS or any pics of the taupe, I would love to see them!

2. I posted modeling pics of XS in biscuit on p.60 in the clubhouse. Would re-post, but we had to get a new computer and I still haven't figured out how to do it.

3. Please check and post in the Clubhouse. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.