Loewe Sales and Deals

Okay, so it looks like the SSENSE website is in the process of getting updated. The Private Sale filter doesn't really work properly right now (it's not even an option for Loewe) but I do see a lot of sales prices on Loewe bags. Some of the bags in my previous screenshot are no longer on sale, like the basket bag, but the Puzzles from before are showing the previous sale prices.

1621206315446.png

The local Loewe boutiques seem to be commencing their summer sale on Tuesday - my partner's SA sent over some pictures of RTW that will be discounted by up to 50%, so definitely quite a good deal! Hopefully this means the Loewe website will have its sale soon too... Already reserved a pair of shoes at 50% off!

i also received an email and my SA send me some photos of whatever that's available in the local store. I wanted to reserve a pair of shoes but she tells me reservation is not allowed for sales item.

Which pair of shoes are you getting? I have my eye on the ballet runner in calf/nylon but still unsure if it's a good material for shoes as i'm thinking they get dirty easily/

i also received an email and my SA send me some photos of whatever that's available in the local store. I wanted to reserve a pair of shoes but she tells me reservation is not allowed for sales item.

Which pair of shoes are you getting? I have my eye on the ballet runner in calf/nylon but still unsure if it's a good material for shoes as i'm thinking they get dirty easily/
I'm getting the ballet runners in orange ombre. My favourite color! Our SA managed to reserve the shoes but my sister's SA refused to do so (different stores locally). Given availability is wide online currently, you can still buy online if your SA doesn't come through!

There are 500+ items on sale online and while most aren't in consideration, some of the bags are mighty tempting. Even the puzzles are discounted, but only the seasonal weave design and the Ken Price collection. Quite tempting!

Reactions: Cardamom and mi.kay