Please Post Here if Coach DID NOT Fix Your Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If You Sent Your Bag to Coach:

Only post if they do not fix your bag, say in the past year or so. Tell us what bag and what they did not fix. Please don't mix in anything else. I want everyone to see what they have not been fixing. Please add the remedy if you wish.

Format:

Name of Bag and Style Number:
    Problem Not Fixed:
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back:
    Did You Get Your Bag Back?
    What Remedy Did They Offer? (Replacement cost, 40% off Letter, Other - please explain):

2. Rose patent Zoe 12735
    Sealant peeling and coming up in spots on the top of the bag
    1 week~FP store sent it to a local shop
    Yes
    30% off new bag

3. Name of Bag and Style Number: Medium Lily. Black
    Problem Not Fixed: Sealant peeling
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back: Offered full credit on the spot
    Did You Get Your Bag Back? No
    What Remedy Did They Offer? (Replacement cost, 40% off Letter, Other - please explain): Credit letter or 40% off + keep the bag. Elected to get credit. Manager offered it on the spot, didn't need to send it in to JAX

4. Name of Bag and Style Number: Sabrina largeProblem Not Fixed: sealant on the handles cracked
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back:
    Did You Get Your Bag Back?
    What Remedy Did They Offer? (Replacement cost, 40% off Letter, Other - please explain): I got a full credit on the spot because I had the receipt

5. Name of Bag and Style Number:Legacy Mandy
    Problem Not Fixed: Sealant Issues
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back: Hm, about a month or so-honestly I do not remember. I just received my purse back in the mail one day with a note.
    Did You Get Your Bag Back? Yes
    What Remedy Did They Offer? (Replacement cost, 40% off Letter, Other - please explain): I got the 40% off letter

6. Name of Bag and Style Number: Graphite convertible Zoe F14706
    Problem Not Fixed: metallic rubbing off
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back: 3 weeks
    Did You Get Your Bag Back? no
    What Remedy Did They Offer? I got credit for more than what I paid.

7. Name of Bag and Style Number: Leather Carly in parchment
    Problem Not Fixed: Leather peeling off from the handle
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back: 6 weeks
    What Remedy Did They Offer? (Replacement cost, 40% off Letter, Other - please explain): 40% off coupon

8. Bag: Legacy Leigh in Whiskey #11128
    Problem Not Fixed: Sealant & leather had pulled away from a brass rivet on front pocket.
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back: 4-6 weeks
    Bag Returned? Yes
    What Remedy Did They Offer?: Given a 40% off letter

9. Name of Bag and Style Number: FP Large Leather Zoe
    Problem Not Fixed: Sealant gone from all points where strap attaches, severe
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back: don't remember
    Did You Get Your Bag Back? Nope
    What Remedy Did They Offer?: Full price credit, even without original receipt.

10. Name of Bag and Style Number: Poppy Spotlight in Berry
    Problem Not Fixed: Patent leather peeling.
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back: N/A
    Did You Get Your Bag Back? No
    What Remedy Did They Offer? (Replacement cost, 40% off Letter, Other - please explain): Called JAX and suggested to visit a local Coach Store for a full refund. SA at the store gave me a hard time but eventually got my full refund after SA called JAX and confirmed my call. She no longer works there.

11. Name of Bag and Style Number: Hampton's Signature Carryall in Black
    Problem Not Fixed: Tear in fabric
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back: 1 Week
    What Remedy Did They Offer? (Replacement cost, 40% off Letter, Other - please explain): 40% off Letter (that went towards my Mahogany Sophia!)

12. Name of Bag and Style Number: Large Grey Maggie - pleated front purchased at Dillards Oct 2009 for around $167 plus tax

Problem Not Fixed: a corner of the inside lavender lining came apart at the seam

About How Long It Took to Hear Back: about 2 1/2 weeks - first by phone call from the SA then a letter in the mail a few days later

Did You Get Your Bag Back? Nope

What Remedy Did They Offer? I received a letter of credit for $398 plus tax

13. Name of Bag and Style Number: Rose Gold Parker Tote 13466
    Problem Not Fixed: Metallic rubbing off
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back: Same day - I took it to the Boutique and they looked at it on the spot and offered me 40% off on my next purchase.
    What Remedy Did They Offer? 40% off next purchase

14. name of bag: large chocolate zoe
    problem not fixed: hardware chipping off
    how long to hear back: about 4 weeks
    did you get your bag back: no
    what remedy did they offer: full credit for another purchase (more then I paid)

name of bag: poppy pocket hobo
    problem not fixed: zipper
    did you get your purse back: no
    what remedy did they offer: full refund.( more then I paid)
    how long to hear back: 4 weeks

15. Name of Bag and Style Number: Lexi Patent Crossbody (Style #14079) - Silver.
    Problem Not Fixed: Yellowing issue.
    About How Long It Took to Hear Back: Exactly a month. SA did tell my friend (she helped me to send it in for repairs) to expect a response within 3-6 weeks :biggrin:
    Did You Get Your Bag Back? No.
    What Remedy Did They Offer? (Replacement cost, 40% off Letter, Other - please explain): Full refund i.e. FP price of the bag with state sales tax added to the total.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]