Please, Please, Please, Any Saks Codes?????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am dying :drool::drool::drool: for these chloe and dior shoes:graucho::graucho: that ARE NOT ON SALE (:cursing::cursing:) and would really love :heart:sometime of discount code other than shipping . Any help would be great . Thanks

2. I sent you a 10% code by private message that expires today. If you are not going to use it, please post for someone else to use. Hope this helps!

3. I also have a 10% one that expires today. If somebody wants it, just PM me.

4. FREE SHIPPING*
    on orders of $150 or more with promotional code: SUMMER at checkout.

5. I just realized today that you can't use a 10% off code with a free shipping code. Well, not online anyway. I did get both last time I called it in. Bummer...

6. Thanks so much HONEYBFLY ,I am trying to use the code but it is not giving me the discount, do you know if I have to re-register with a different e-mail address to use it?????? thanks again

7. I just used it and I didnt register. If I call them and ask for free shipping will they give it to me? I tried to get it with the online chat but they said I couldnt use 2 promotions at once.

8. I think it's hit or miss depending on the customer service rep you get. I guess officially, you're not suppose to get two promo codes. Oh, btw, my 10% off code has already been claimed by someone.

9. Its sure is...I tried the online chat again and got someone else to do it! LOL