Please please help,urgent, raisin city

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got a raisin city from Raffaello.com. I ordered from them because they are on the reputable seller's list on the shopping forum. However, I received it today, and really don't have a good feeling of it, it has the leather smell, and looks cheap, unlike the officier I got from the u.s website. Did anyone had experience with this seller, or am I just robbed? So sad now!!

2. please post pictures in the authenticate this bal forum. . .

3. I am at work, maybe can use my phone,hope
    the picuture is good enough. Meanwhile, anyone know about them?

4. google : raffaello purseforum

many threads come up

5. I did google as you suggested, but see nothing useful. I check the bag again, seems all the details are fine, but I really need some expert to confirm it for me!

6. your best bet will be to post pictures in the authenticate this bal thread. :yes:

7. Update: good news, i compared the bag I received and the one I ordered from the official website, every detail is the same, even the dust bags are from the same material. Both bags are 2009 colors, everthing matches, I am now convienced that they do sell authentic Bbags.:yahoo:

8. That's good. Feel happy for you. It does have leather smell.

Nice bag, isn't it? I love it although it's heavy to me (i.e. Mine is a raisin GSH City.). :woohoo:

9. thanks dear! I love the color, I bought it becuase it was on sale. My #1 choice would be a GSH part-time in this color, but hard to find. I am very relief that it is indeed an authentic one.:biggrin:

10. Great news! I am glad your mind is at ease. Now go and enjoy your bag! :yahoo: