Please please help! Sizing on espadrilles

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I just purchased a size 37 Tweed espadrilles which fits quite snug when trying at store. I have also tried the 38 which was way too loose, so I decided to go with 37. But when I tried again at home, it was super duper tight, may I know how much would it stretch out for the Tweed espadrilles? this is my first espadrilles, should I return it? Thank you in advance!! :sad:

2. I had my SA stretch all my espadrilles and now they fit perfect. I hate breaking in shoes and always ask for them to be stretched prior to taking home. Maybe you can take to a cobbler to stretch? Or even put on thick socks and walk around in the house for a few hours. I have done this and it works.

3. Do the espadrilles not come in half sizes? All my shoes from Chanel are a half size (39.5) =, I haven't purchased any espadrilles though so am not sure

4. The Chanel espadrilles only come in full sizes.

5. Thank you dear ! I like the shoes so much that I just went with it, and to my surprise it only took 15 misn to break into the shoes, now it's quite comfy! Hehe

6. I wear Roger Vivier with size 8, will Chanel Espadrilles Size 8 fit?

Thanks!

7. Yikes, I have never purchased Roger Vivier before. I can tell you Chanel runs small and I half size up for all my Chanel footwear. The fit is more like Louboutins IMO.

8. Can I ask what size are you in US women's? I'm a true size 7, and trying to decide if Chanel size 37 or 38 is best for me. Thank you!

9. I AM a true 7.5 ONLY espadrilles size 38 work .

10. Ah thank you! I guess this is one of those things I need to try on in store haha - now if only I can find those new tweed multicolors :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice