Please Please help me, I'm looking for a MJ Elastic Quilted Stam in PLum and on Sale.

Aggie

Feb 5, 2007
So Saks, Neimans, Nordies, Bloomies and everyone else is having a sale today, but I can't find this bag on sale in the color I desire. The bag is quilted and looks a little patent like, it's elastic and goes for 1695$, but I don't want to pay full price, especially since it's I'm sure someone has it on sale.

Please help me ladies......I don't know what to do and all I now know from investigating today is that Saks has it ib only Blue and Black and Green, I think Neimans has it or the satchel for 1750 but i don't know if they're having a sale on it.

I don't know what to do, I think it's so awful to pay full price, but i'm dying for this bag.:nuts::hysteric::sweatdrop::crybaby:

Are you sure Saks didn't have any? My SA told me they had them only a few days ago. My other suggestion is that you wait for Nordies to put their bags on sale (someone mentioned the beginning of December?). Good luck!!

Hi Melly, Saks never had it in plum, they had the mina, but not the satchel or stam in plum.

This is what I get for being so friggin diffucult, i have to have something few people have.

I'll get it at reg price if I have to.

Hurry Hurry! I have been searching for weeks too. I just bought it five minutes ago at Net-a-Porter for $1,017 chi-ching!! Not sure if they have any more, but wish you luck - Em

lol hey ladies....i got one from barneys...i already had it from nordies but they wouldn't do a price match...so i'm returning it and getting one from barneys at more than 300$ savings.

alioops, there's one at nordies for 1100 ( nordies somerset collection), i know it's not 679, but it's still a good price, keep calling barney's, i was lucky cuz the one i got, i got via someone putting it on hold and not coming back to get it, even though the guy told me they were sold out.