Please, please help me choose. =[

melovehandbags

I want more LV!!
Feb 23, 2010
Hi guys. I am so confused and running out of time. I don't know much about men's wallet. I'm trying to get something for my boyfriend for our anniversary. i've been trying to choose between Demier Graphite Brazza wallet or Graphite Accordeon wallet. Once, my boyfriend told me he wanted Accordeon wallet... which i thought it was too bulky and looks uncomfortable to carry around for a guy. (he likes the chain that attached to it). For me, I like the Brazza wallet, it looks different than other wallets and looks manly. I want to know what you ladies think.... If you were trying to pick between two of those wallet. which one would you pick? I'm asking this because i want to get hot stamp on it.

Attachments

• brazza.jpg
    brazza.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 60
  • accordeon.jpg
    accordeon.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 46
You should absolutely get the one he preferres - beauty is in the eye of the boholder, and in this case, HE will be beholding, lol.
So do the unselfish thing and make sure its his preferance that you choose, not yours...

You should absolutely get the one he preferres - beauty is in the eye of the boholder, and in this case, HE will be beholding, lol.
So do the unselfish thing and make sure its his preferance that you choose, not yours...

Truee... It's not going to be mine... i will remember it. =] I shouldn't be selfish. but I still have other reasons why I think Accordeon wallet is a bad choice.... sighh

------------------------------------------------------------------

But please Keep Voting... I need more votes...I have until this Friday. After the hot stamp, i have no turning back.... He doesn't know how much of a hassle to use it as everyday wallet... with the chain and two buttons? waaaaahhh :confused1: he just cares about the look.

If you're really that unsure, maybe wait to get the hot stamp put on later? Or, you could always drag him to the store because you "need to get something", show both wallets to him, see which one he likes better, and then surprise him by buying it and getting it hot stamped. You could get it wrapped up with the hot stamp when it's done as the actual birthday 'gift' - and since he won't have seen the hot stamp, it'll still be a surprise. It's really, really neat (and just like getting a gift, IMO) when you do the first big reveal and see your personalized item for the first time.