Please pick a scarf to match the Damier for me?!

1. Hey guys....

I am looking to purchase a scarf to match my Damier bags...

I saw this lady in the mall one day...she had the Mono bucket with a nice LV scarf tied and it looked so chic.....

But I have never bought a scarf before, just a cashmere wrap around I use in chocolate brown the match the bags... Need your help, any suggestions will be so appreciated!!!!! I would love something that didnt have LV all over it....

Thank You!!!!!

2. YAY!! i want one too! i always ask me if LV would make a damier scarf

3. If you're not partial to an LV brand...you can try Hermes...they have a great smaller pochette scarf for $100...and they have sooooooo many different colors. I bought a red/orange one for fall and it looks great against the mono & damier canvas of my speedys.

4. I agree, www.hermes.com has alot of beautiful chic scarfs in a rainbow of colors and patterns.:love: I bought one from one the of the forum gals and now I'm hooked!

5. ^^^Thank you!! I will check them out!:yes:

6. how about Gucci? do they have nice scarfs too?

7. I think Damier goes very well with red. You can try the fleur de porcelaine bandeau in red from LV. =)

8. How about the LV blue denim scarf? Someone posted a pic of it with a damier bag and it look amazing!! The Fleur de Porcelaine Bandeau is also a great idea in either the red or blue.

9. That sounds nice too, am gonna track that one down...thank you!!!!

10. Thank you, I think this is the one!!!!!!!!!! Its so cute and different!!!:yahoo:

11. I got the Hermes Tohu Bohu twilly in green for my Duomo bag, and I love it!

Duomo4.jpg
  12. Yes red with Damier is hot!

13. Hmm how about something with a nice champagne color?

14. how about the new Leopard/Graffiti scarf in red & purple? it's the one Kate Moss is wearing in the ads :graucho: i think anything red would be perfect with Damier.

15. I have a Gucci scarf too (someone above was asking about it)...and they are really nice too! I just prefer Hermes because they have such colorful ones!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice