Please!! Need input! Which one?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since these styles are very similar in size and functionality, I'm curious which one you guys like best? Thanks in advance for your opinions! :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391635366.260443.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391635377.859728.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391635422.642935.jpg

2. I'm no help I like both

3. i like the brown tote more. Never been a big fan of the op art c print

4. I really like both...but if the grey is fabric...I would choose the Peyton! I have the tall convertible peyton, and it's been great in the snow and salt! Just wipe off! I won't buy a fabric bag, I think they get too dirty after awhile! Just me

5. Peyton

6. Grey...I love the color grey!

7. Grey! Plus I like that bag more. I'm just not a fan of that brown sig color in the Peyton although I do like the tote itself.

Side note: I think the first is more dressy while the tote tends to be slightly more casual if that helps at all.

8. Needlepoint.

9. The brown one.

10. The needlepoint Kimberly. To me, the logo on the Kimberly is more subdued, which is what I prefer.

11. Needlepoint Kimberly! The color is prettier!!

12. needlepoint

13. gray kimberly

14. Gray needlepoint too - like how the design is Coach without being too obviously Coach (not sure if this makes sense)... but not sure how easy it would be to keep it clean compared to the other one (cause of the material)?

15. I think I like the Peyton better....