PLease! need advice red lambskin 2010C Jumbo flap owners!

katerynap

Mar 25, 2009
Girls, I really need advice from you! Did you ever regret buying this bag? I have this bag for 3 month now, but didn't really have chance to wear it a lot. To be exact, I had it out just twice so far:sad: I just feet too paranoid about damaging red lambskin:sad: Also it's more like an evening bag for me, and probablu size too big... What should I do? I really worried if I sell the bag, I would regret it... It's such a beaty! Any thoughts?

I have a vintage red lambskin quilted tote and I'm afraid to use that!! I've used it about ten times since I got it in November. It really is beautiful and I don't think I'll ever sell it because I don't see anyone carry one and it looks so gorgeous when I DO wear it :biggrin:
Try to wear your bag when you go out - for dinner, shopping, whatever. I wore mine with jeans or leggings this past winter, not even dressed up. I think once you get used to it, you'll feel more comfortable.

I have to tell you, that was the way I felt when I received my Blue Roi LAmbskin Jumbo.........absolutely gorgeous but I was afraid of it, it would have been an ocassional, special ocassion only bag. I returned it, it was hard to return it, but, it would have been a waste to keep it and worry about it all the time.

thanks girls a lot! I guess I just need some reassurance:sweatdrop:
I really worried that I would hate my self if I would sell it:tdown:
Or should I get one of those beautiful red patent WOC instead and stoip being soo paranoid?...

I have to tell you, that was the way I felt when I received my Blue Roi LAmbskin Jumbo.........absolutely gorgeous but I was afraid of it, it would have been an ocassional, special ocassion only bag. I returned it, it was hard to return it, but, it would have been a waste to keep it and worry about it all the time.
Habanerita, did you ever regret it? What did you get instead?

Really? Didn't know you nabbed one of those! :biggrin:

If you think it is the wrong size for you and would be too afraid to use it, then sell it. If you do keep it, you have to be prepared that it might get scratched/stained etc.

No, I am not sorry I returned it.......wish I could find a caviar Blue Roi.......may even settle for a clutch or a WOC.....in that color. Re the 10C red......how about a Caviar one?, or like you said the patent woc..That 10C red is gorgeous,
Caviar is no where to be found now... But I totally love that WOC! as you noticed:smile: really funny! who doesn't love it!