PLEASE name my LV, she needs a name

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This was my fist LV and I have had it for at least 10 years. She is showing wear but i still use her. I have no clue what the name of this bag is and I looked at every LV on eBay and couldn't find it.:confused1:

2. ACK! It's on the tip of my tongue and I can't remember right now...

3. Since that picture I cleaned her up using Oil of Oilay and baby wipes. She looks a lot better but the LV logo is fading.

4. How about Marilyn? as in Marilyn Monroe?

5. your bag is called Saint-Germain ;)

6. sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were asking us to re-name your bag to personalize it. Dummy me!

7. YES! That's it! Thanks deluxeduck - I was in agony over not remembering! :lol:

8. I am glad that you were able to get an answer on this one!

9. Me too! :upsidedown: Marilyn was a great suggestion, btw.

10. my mother has the same bag but she doesn't use it anymore, I think it's much nicer than all those musettes

11. very nice not sure of the name...is the canvas really faded or is it the pic...thanx

12. I was going to name her Henrietta....oh THE name of the bag, tee he he he

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice