Please meet HOPE

I love Hope! we just watched her youtube video... how can people be so heartless as to dump helpless creatures? I am so glad Hope found her way to your shelter... she looks so sweet, and I hope she finds a loving forever home!

She is being fostered by a member of our group. We are hoping to get her a prosthetic for one of her back legs. The other is too short for one.

Sad thing is that she suffered on the streets for a couple of weeks before being found:sad:

Aw, Hope is so tiny. I can't believe she lived on the streets with her leg being disabled like that. Poor baby girl. I'm so glad people like you and your group members exist! I hope that dear Hope will find a new home quick! And I don't doubt that she will because she is absolute PRECIOUS. :love:

As an owner of a long haired chi, I can see what a sweet disposition Hope has despite her hardship. She will make someone a wonderful companion. You are an angel for helping her.

Aw, Hope is so tiny. I can't believe she lived on the streets with her leg being disabled like that. Poor baby girl. I'm so glad people like you and your group members exist! I hope that dear Hope will find a new home quick! And I don't doubt that she will because she is absolute PRECIOUS. :love:
She's actually missing both back feet. On of her legs may be long enough for a prosthetic, but the other is too short.

She is just amazing!!

OMG... Thank God you folks are helping Hope now!! I can't stand to think how some people discard these sweet creatures like trash. Thank God she's SAFE now!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Bless you all! :biggrin:

If I were in California, I would adopt Hope in a heart beat. Since adopting Jinx, our blind kitten, last November, I have made a decision that going forward, the only animals I will adopt will be special needs. It is sooo much easier for younger, fully functioning pets to find homes.