Please meet HOPE

gypsybiker59

wag more, bark less
Jun 7, 2008
down by the river
I love Hope! we just watched her youtube video... how can people be so heartless as to dump helpless creatures? I am so glad Hope found her way to your shelter... she looks so sweet, and I hope she finds a loving forever home!

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
CA
She is being fostered by a member of our group. We are hoping to get her a prosthetic for one of her back legs. The other is too short for one.

Sad thing is that she suffered on the streets for a couple of weeks before being found:sad:

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
Aw, Hope is so tiny. I can't believe she lived on the streets with her leg being disabled like that. Poor baby girl. I'm so glad people like you and your group members exist! I hope that dear Hope will find a new home quick! And I don't doubt that she will because she is absolute PRECIOUS. :love:

Cindi

My baby, Bellis
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
PA USA
What an angel. Sounds like you have a bunch of wonderful people to help her. She will have the perfect forever home in no time.

neverenoughbags

"Hello Lover..."
O.G.
Jun 4, 2009
Canada
I can't believe people are so cruel. I am literally in tears. I hope she finds a great new owner and can live out the rest of her live in a happy and loving home.

xoxo

ggirl

O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
As an owner of a long haired chi, I can see what a sweet disposition Hope has despite her hardship. She will make someone a wonderful companion. You are an angel for helping her.

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
CA
Aw, Hope is so tiny. I can't believe she lived on the streets with her leg being disabled like that. Poor baby girl. I'm so glad people like you and your group members exist! I hope that dear Hope will find a new home quick! And I don't doubt that she will because she is absolute PRECIOUS. :love:
She's actually missing both back feet. On of her legs may be long enough for a prosthetic, but the other is too short.

She is just amazing!!

yeliab

Luxury = Purses
Jul 15, 2009
OMG... Thank God you folks are helping Hope now!! I can't stand to think how some people discard these sweet creatures like trash. Thank God she's SAFE now!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Bless you all! :biggrin:

gypsybiker59

wag more, bark less
Jun 7, 2008
down by the river
If I were in California, I would adopt Hope in a heart beat. Since adopting Jinx, our blind kitten, last November, I have made a decision that going forward, the only animals I will adopt will be special needs. It is sooo much easier for younger, fully functioning pets to find homes.

kuriso

Hi, I'm Kuri
O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
so glad that hope is safe! i hope she gets adopted very soon! shes so sweet.