Please me pick a size?!

I am the same height as you and I gave up my Delightful PM because I felt like I could never get it to slouch properly. It always bulged out of the side, like in your 2nd pic, which made me feel like someone could easily grab something out of my bag. I love the MM on you and if I ever purchase the bag again, I would definitely get MM instead :smile:

I made the same decision last week!!! I chose the PM because the MM was way too overwhelming on me. I'm barely 5'2" and I don't carry much so she slouches beautifully on me! I prefer the PM on you!!!! The SA's showed me that you fold one side down and fold the other over it to get that beautiful fortune cookie slouch!!! I vote PM!!!!

Definitly MM! What everybody forger is that the bags looks different when you have stuff inside! And the MM looks smaler with stuff inside! Iam not carrying a lot but the mm is perfekt cause you have place for more but it slouches better.on you personally IMO the MM looks better! With stuff it would be much more better! The MM is a hobo the pm is a lovely purse.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462241585.421493.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462247116.440819.jpg

Last edited:
Definitly MM! What everybody forger is that the bags looks different when you have stuff inside! And the MM looks smaler with stuff inside! Iam not carrying a lot but the mm is perfekt cause you have place for more but it slouches better.on you personally IMO the MM looks better! With stuff it would be much more better! The MM is a hobo the pm is a lovely purse.
View attachment 3345694View attachment 3345776

Thank you for posting the mm. It's a gorgeous [emoji7]