Please me pick a size?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies/ gentlemen!

I'm trying to decide which size of delightful I should get. I'm 5'-5"1 average size, now I have try on pm and mm size I like them both just couldn't decide which on is better for me. Please help me decide
    Thank you in advance

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462157524.718458.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462157542.784635.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462157555.418196.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462157567.519950.jpg

2. I like the MM size on you.

3. That's a tough one, they both look great on you! I like large bags so I would go with the mm, is there a size you are leaning towards? If there is, then I would go with your gut

4. I like the PM better on you.

5. I like the MM size on you too!

6. Thank you. But no I really like both. 🙄

7. Mm💖

8. PM. The MM sits too low I think it would be in the way.

9. I like the mm more however the pm size may be more of a better fit.

10. I am 5'3 and have pm size. My vote is for the pm

11. I would go with MM but both look great!

12. I prefer MM

13. I like the MM on you.

14. The Delightful MM just looks right for your body. The PM looks like half the bag is missing. However, you get the bag that feels right when wearing it. Good luck

15. I like bigger bags so I vote MM also. The PM still looks nice too though