Please LV , my wish is ..................

Feb 28, 2016
I sooooooo wish that LV would bring back the Mini Speedy. I would buy it in a heartbeat. My daughter would love it in the white multi color and I would get the Mono for myself. :heart: I just rather buy direct and new from LV that is just me. But hey ,maybe one day I might settle to buy preloved. It can get harder to buy in excellent condition since it's getting older over the years plus people hang on to them more since it's getting harder to get and discontinued.
What do you guys wish that LV would bring back and make?

I sooooooo wish that LV would bring back the Mini Speedy. I would buy it in a heartbeat. My daughter would love it in the white multi color and I would get the Mono for myself. :heart: I just rather buy direct and new from LV that is just me. But hey ,maybe one day I might settle to buy preloved. It can get harder to buy in excellent condition since it's getting older over the years plus people hang on to them more since it's getting harder to get and discontinued.
What do you guys wish that LV would bring back and make?
the nano speedy isnt too far off from the mini. its mono canvas, a little bigger, comes with a nondetachable strap but unfortunately is lacking the lock and key that the mini comes with.

im right there with you in hoping for the white multicolor mono speedy to make a comeback.

Reactions: babygirlloveLV
the nano speedy isnt too far off from the mini. its mono canvas, a little bigger, comes with a nondetachable strap but unfortunately is lacking the lock and key that the mini comes with.

im right there with you in hoping for the white multicolor mono speedy to make a comeback.
Yes I like the Nano Speedy but I won't buy it because the strap is not removable . I don't know why LV did not make it removable, it's so cute on its own too.

Being back the sunglasses case - idk the name - but the one that the sunglasses slip in from the side, it’s soft not rigid.
Also please wait a couple of months before you release it because I am on The Island of Ban - which prohibits me from buying luxury goods [emoji53] and I do not want to miss out on this item [emoji23]

Reactions: babygirlloveLV