Please look at what DH bought...

Congratulations!! I think that it is completely STUNNING.
I adore this neutral and really like the way in which Fjord hold its shape and takes all colors. What a lovely husband you have!! I hope that you enjoy this great new piece.

Great gift!! I think it's a great addition to your current black collection. I agree, a nice splash of color or a charm will work - with the natural color, you can pretty much pull off any color!

Thank you ladies! I have been 'deep' in thought about this bag....It is 'not' my color...So, your ideas will help me try and 'bond' with this bag. I'll see what I find this weekend at H....I have not really taken the time to check out charms, cadenas, or scarves before, so this trip will be like a totally new experience. If all else fails, this bag will show up on the MP....:s

What a gorgeous bag! Congrats, GMEL. Definitely play around with accessories before determining that she is not for you. A great neutral Birkin is an asset to every wardrobe!

Wow. Congratulations. It's a great neutral bag.

Dress it up with a twilly and it'll look fantastic, but IMHO, I think it looks stunning unadorned. You can use your clothes to complement the bag.