Please list in descending order - worth!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Have no idea how to title this thread :sad:

Downsizing. But not selling here. Just looking for opinions. I might purge and be so generous to give bags to friends and family. I do not like heavy bags anymore (hurt shoulders and back) and really do not care for handhelds.

So please tell me your thoughts so I can be fair to people - which are worth most. All are in absolutely amazing condition. I will list what I think is highest to lowest and please comment or make changes if you feel there is a mistake. Thanks so much!

emp artsy
trevi GM
kusama speedy blue
azur berkeley
NF - fuschia roses limited edition

Thanks again!

lvoe nyc

Mar 25, 2013
I'd rank them
Emp artsy, trevi, ikat, kusama, Berkeley
I know the Berkeley retailed for more, but it's not a limited piece. That's why I personally ranked it last.

Last edited:

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
The Berkeley is in azur though. I think that color was discontinued before ebene. Trying to figure which to give away and do I dare say - price quote from Yoogis?

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
have u considered bag borrow or steal? they usually give higher quotes than yoogi's and fashionphile, from my experiences with all 3.

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Dos Yoogis take out 30-40% of the price they sell it for? So basically you receive check for 60-70% of sale?

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Wow those are all beautiful bags - I wouldn't know how to choose. I agree though get quotes from Yoogi's, Fashionphile, BBS and Couture USA - it depends on what you're selling as one is not always higher than another. Good luck!

Be Blessed MoNikki

jellyv

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
You can research prices by checking Completed Listings on eBay. There's a way to find those that sold. Also look at the pricing of resale websites. Have you done that?