Please let me share my two HGs with you all :)

meganka

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
I was really upset yesterday but got cheered up by my dear friends here and knowing that I am just being unlucky to go through that incident. I feel a lot better today and I spent time to take some photos of my newly acquired HGs to share with you guys!

The first one is the style that I have been considering for a long time and in my favourite color!
The leather is even chewier than my PT!

This Work is one shade deeper than my PT, so I am justifying myself to keep both:P

Let me present to you guys, 07 Plomb SGH Work!!!
plombwork1.jpg

plombwork2.jpg

plombwork3.jpg

The second one is a staple of Balenciaga! Black city!
It cannot get any better that it comes with PH from 2004!
Extremely lucky to score this from a lovely seller on ebay. Thanks, Val!
It is my most broken in bag, it won’t stand up without stuffed in!
It is sad that Balenciaga does not make this kind of leather anymore...

2004 S/S PH Black City
04phblackcity3.jpg

04phblackcity2.jpg

04phblackcity1.jpg

Wow... both are absolutely gorgeous. Love the leather on the plomb work, it looks amazing. And the black ph city is simply TDF. Big congrats and enjoy them.

beaux, thank you! when are you going to share yours??:graucho:

nicole, :biggrin: i am seriously getting into big trouble..as i have just started to praise the oldies

Alice
, thank you! i just :love: plomb!

sianii11, you are absolutely right! i am also amazed by how excellent the 04 PH BC is!
it is very very broken in, but you can feel that the leather is staying strong!

coutureobsessed & chichi143, thank you! i felt extremely happy when i get my hands on these two as well!

All I can say this moment my lovely friend is....CHECKMATE!!:nuts::drool: :faint:What a pair of keepers you scored dear....:graucho: Lets celebrate it with a brindis...chin chin for the great oldies!!!:hugs::drinkup:

Last edited:
thank you aalinne*M*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for being there when i need assurance and i did not regret a bit after staying with him for the last week! i am afraid i will lose my interests on my newer bags soon...
:drinkup: for oldiessss

sl57, you should seriously put plomb on your list, our GGH Work Queen;)
i think a Plomb GGH Work will look as gorgeous!