Please let everything turn out OK: A seller's pray!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I NEED money so I recently turned into Ebay to sell a few things. I have been a member for years and my feeback is 100% positive. I listed a few items I had sitting in my closet and I had DH do the same.

While listing my items I wrote "please do not bid if you dont intent to pay... yadayada... bidding it is a legal contrat... blah blah... please contact me if you have 0 feedback prior bidding..." you get the idea. I dont even know why when I edited out my template and listed my items these statements dissapeared (I just noticed that) and i noticed too how I paid extra 0.35 to enlarge gallery pictures. I dont remember doing this.

Anyways, I have several items listed my hubby paid retail for and even tho we did not set up a reserve we are hopping everything just runs as smooth as possible. One of my items has 3 bids from a 0 feeback buyer and now she (assuming is a she) wants to retract her bid.. I email her back telling her to please do it herself since I can not cancel her bid and thanks for her interest.

Another buyer with 0 feedback bids on my DH collector's item and I realized DH made a mistake stating that insurance for this item is only 0.75 (instead of 4.60) when the item is worth over 250 dlls.

Man, I am so stressed out right now over my listings. I am just hopping for the best :peace:

Oh geeze. I'm so sorry.

Are you going to block the bidder who wants to retract her bid?

All I can offer is a good luck. I really, really hope everything turns out ok for you guys.

mx15.gif

I am sorry to hear that this is happening to you.....I am not sure why the 0 feedback bidders disapeared from your listing. Lately evilbay is full of problems, or so it seems (and PP too)....tired of it all really. Good luck!

Kat