Please let everything turn out OK: A seller's pray!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I NEED money so I recently turned into Ebay to sell a few things. I have been a member for years and my feeback is 100% positive. I listed a few items I had sitting in my closet and I had DH do the same.

While listing my items I wrote "please do not bid if you dont intent to pay... yadayada... bidding it is a legal contrat... blah blah... please contact me if you have 0 feedback prior bidding..." you get the idea. I dont even know why when I edited out my template and listed my items these statements dissapeared (I just noticed that) and i noticed too how I paid extra 0.35 to enlarge gallery pictures. I dont remember doing this.

Anyways, I have several items listed my hubby paid retail for and even tho we did not set up a reserve we are hopping everything just runs as smooth as possible. One of my items has 3 bids from a 0 feeback buyer and now she (assuming is a she) wants to retract her bid.. I email her back telling her to please do it herself since I can not cancel her bid and thanks for her interest.

Another buyer with 0 feedback bids on my DH collector's item and I realized DH made a mistake stating that insurance for this item is only 0.75 (instead of 4.60) when the item is worth over 250 dlls.

Man, I am so stressed out right now over my listings. I am just hopping for the best :peace:

uwhuskygirl

I need a cupcake.
O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
Oh geeze. I'm so sorry.

Are you going to block the bidder who wants to retract her bid?

All I can offer is a good luck. I really, really hope everything turns out ok for you guys.

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Oh geeze. I'm so sorry.

Are you going to block the bidder who wants to retract her bid?

All I can offer is a good luck. I really, really hope everything turns out ok for you guys.

Thank you guys. She already retracted her bid. How do I block her? :graucho:

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
I am sorry to hear that this is happening to you.....I am not sure why the 0 feedback bidders disapeared from your listing. Lately evilbay is full of problems, or so it seems (and PP too)....tired of it all really. Good luck!

Kat