Please Keep An Eye Out For....

blakeblonde

Dec 29, 2012
Hi bag buddies! Please keep me in mind if you come across a small Lambskin Nightingale in the Sand/Beige/Dusty pink color. I have scoured the internet for weeks and weeks with no luck. :nogood:

It's my holy grail bag and I hope one can be found somewhere so I can rock it by Spring! ;):wlae:

Thank you!!!

Hi bag buddies! Please keep me in mind if you come across a small Lambskin Nightingale in the Sand/Beige/Dusty pink color. I have scoured the internet for weeks and weeks with no luck. :nogood:

It's my holy grail bag and I hope one can be found somewhere so I can rock it by Spring! ;):wlae:

Thank you!!!

Hi blakeblonde! Ssense.com has the small in light taupe:

http://www.ssense.com/women/search?terms=givenchy small nightingale

They also have this color in medium too. Hope this helps!

that's a rare color and size combo. surprised it's still here. OP, get it while you can. the strap is adjustable, how cool!

31278F064017_1_2.jpg
31278F064017_5_2.jpg

SO BUMMED! I thought I had found my Holy Grail bag....a medium "Sand" Nightingale! My package arrived today from TESSABIT and they sent THE WRONG BAG. It's grey/taupe...it even says grey on the receipt. So my hunt for a sand continues.....:search:

I can't find it on there...it's a medium, sand, lambskin???
The one with the adjustable strap is micro going by the measurements and the strap is the same as the micro ones. :sad:

ok, i see the confusion...i think. in your original post, you said you were looking for a small sand nightingale, and the one on ssense, is that, but you actually meant medium sand nightingale in lamb, right?

Yes, but I would settle for a small (not micro) too. :smile:

to make sure we're using the same teminology: gales come in sizes micro, small, medium and large

ssense currently has the small and the medium in the nude/sand and lambskin

micro and small both have adjustable straps, but med and larges do not.

based on the above terms of reference, i think you're look for either the small or med...

here's the med link:
http://www.ssense.com/women/search?terms=givenchy nude medium nightingale