Please join me =) REVEAL!!!!!!

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
So I have been lusting for a blue leather purse for a while now. I thought I had made up my mine and I was going to purchase the Abigail in Navy from Coach. I attached the one I was going to get. Then I was confused because I like another Coach purse so I told my BF lets walk around the mall (that’s how I think). Then we walked in to Nordstrom and there she was the purse I have been lusting for without knowing she was out there.

Ok so now whos ready??

Attachments

Jul 17, 2008
Gorgeous bag! I see your posts in the Coach forum. I have had an off and on affair with Marc for the last few years - and Nordstrom (their gift boxes are amazing) is where we usually get together!:P

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Gorgeous bag! I see your posts in the Coach forum. I have had an off and on affair with Marc for the last few years - and Nordstrom (their gift boxes are amazing) is where we usually get together!:P

Yes I'm usually in the Coach forum, but I do have other brands ( Burberry, LV, MBMJ, MK). My main purse brand is Coach, and thats what was on my wishlist, but when I seen this MBMJ OMG I just feel in LOVE :love:.
Thanks for your comment lukernomore;)