Please join me in celebrating MY NEW BIRKIN!!!

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I'm still a bit in shock over this.

No, more than a bit. VERY in shock, very excited. My Birkin. First and only.

I am now the proud owner of my FIRST and very favorite color choice, FIRST hardware choice and FIRST leather choice and need I say the size I wanted (35 cm) as well?

I swear, I think I am dreaming. Even my husband is very happy for me (another shocker) and was looking it over as I've been educating him about Hermes.

It is straight from the boutique and all I can say is never underestimate the power of networking and putting out feelers. I can't be more specific to honor confidentiality but sometimes knowing people that know the right people and being in the right place at the right time pays off beyond your wildest dreams.

Here are some photos if you'd like to help me celebrate ;):love::biggrin:
I don't have friends who understand these things.

THAT didn't work:
Try going to flickr and searching for my photostream: kitskats

That's so exciting, add me to the list of those that are happy for you !!

So far all I see on your flickr account is your Hermes bag.. orange bag, can you upload them directly into your posts ?

omg omg omg!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I am soooo happy for you!!!! Congrats on your gorgeous bag :love: (Although i can't see it in your link, but i can imagine how lovely it looks!!!!!)

I hope you will enjoy your new baby!!!:love: :nuts:

And please try to post more pics. I can only see the hermes paper bag! I would love to see what is in it:amuse:

Thanks!! I'm over the moon as they say. We're going out for dinner with friends so it's the "maiden voyage". My friend is not a bag fan so she probably won't notice it :lol:

I'll try again with the photos later, I like to have them where I can control the images.

how exciting! you must be ecstatic!! it's gorgeous! that's the color i would like for my first birkin as well, congratulations!

which leather is it?