Please identify this jewelry

Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what type of necklace this would be called, would the chain/links have a certain name? I'm not that knowledgeable about jewellery and have had no luck on Google. It is broken and I want to see what similar necklaces are out there.
Thanks!
IMG_3898.jpeg

Reactions: Sterntalerli
Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what type of necklace this would be called, would the chain/links have a certain name? I'm not that knowledgeable about jewellery and have had no luck on Google. It is broken and I want to see what similar necklaces are out there.
Thanks!
View attachment 5776537
Hi Cassiafriello,
try searching for a C Link chain - probably a triangular/ triangle C link, even though yours looks like very pretty little hearts. Good luck to you - And maybe you can have yours repaired?

Edit: I just remembered they could be called cobra/ cobra link chains aswell! :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: rainyc
Was given to me from my Grandmas jewelry after she died. Wish I had thought to ask Grandpa but he has since passed. It’s a carved rock. I’m thinking maybe from British Columbia, Canada ?? Looks like a beaver maybe? They did travel outside Canada. Wondering if anyone would recognize where something like this might come from ?

IMG_8996.jpeg

Reactions: papertiger