Please identify this jewelry

Hi!! I was wondering if anyone could possibly identify this bracelet or the designer. It looks to be black onyx, tested 18k (supposedly), and real diamonds. It has a weird hallmark...VD 59%. I've been searching GOOGLE for hours, and can't figure this out. I appreciate any help you have. Thank you all very much!!!

ONYX.jpg

IMG_7476.jpg

IMG_7475.jpg

Can't seem to find anything on VD (only this one seemed close but this piece doesn't seem to match the years this particular jeweler was active) https://www.langantiques.com/university/mark/donn-vincenz/

However, the 59% would probably be for 58.5% rounded up (14k). Was the piece acid tested or XRF?
Thanks for the reply. The jeweler's apprentice told me that it was 18k. Perhaps he was just guessing. Your assumption about the 59% sounds right. I'll have the JEWELER recheck the gold content. I also checked Lanantiques...lol Van Dell is the only one that came up, but they don't make jewelry of this caliber. Thanks again!!! I'm on a mission now!! lol

Can't seem to find anything on VD (only this one seemed close but this piece doesn't seem to match the years this particular jeweler was active) https://www.langantiques.com/university/mark/donn-vincenz/

However, the 59% would probably be for 58.5% rounded up (14k). Was the piece acid tested or XRF?
I was also wondering f anyone recognized the design on the bottom of the clasp? It looks like people (or children) holding hands...

Last edited:
Hi!! I was wondering if anyone could possibly identify this bracelet or the designer. It looks to be black onyx, tested 18k (supposedly), and real diamonds. It has a weird hallmark...VD 59%. I've been searching GOOGLE for hours, and can't figure this out. I appreciate any help you have. Thank you all very much!!!

View attachment 5622105

View attachment 5622106

View attachment 5622107
Thank you! After days pouting over Google Image searches I found the bracelet at a jewelry designer in Philadelphia. It is 14K (you were correct PANDAPHARM, that is it 14k. I am waiting to hear back from them for more info and price. Thank you again for your assistance!

Hi! I have two beautiful pairs of 18k onyx earrings that I am trying to find information about. The first pair had a hallmark but the jeweler mistakenly polished it off. The second pair has the hallmark *775NA which is Marrazzo e Grimaldi in Napoli, but I can't figure out the value of either pair. Any help would be appreciated!!

IMG_7541.jpg

IMG_7542.jpg

IMG_7543.jpg

IMG_7538.jpg

IMG_7539.jpg

IMG_7540.jpg

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG
Hi! I have two beautiful pairs of 18k onyx earrings that I am trying to find information about. The first pair had a hallmark but the jeweler mistakenly polished it off. The second pair has the hallmark *775NA which is Marrazzo e Grimaldi in Napoli, but I can't figure out the value of either pair. Any help would be appreciU
No longer need info on the bottom (ovals) pair. I found them on TheRealReal. The top pair though are a mystery to me!!! Thanks!

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG
How many carats do you think the centre diamond is and the side baguettes are? What about designer?8E92AD40-BD77-4092-8030-FDD5997ED749.png

I’ve seen estimates range on the centre as anywhere between 5-8 c. No info on side stones.

My guess on designer is Harry Winston.

I want a ring like hers so any help would be amazing!

Reactions: hhw