Please identify this Gucci

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #91 Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2008

2. It's on sale, and by the time I went to ask my BF if it was ok, came back it was gone. I wanna call the stores to inquire about it but don't know the name, I would so appreciate it if someone could help me.

Attached Files:

3. I can´t see the pic :nogood:

4. Hello - I purchased this bag from Gucci about 5 years ago, but don't know the name of it :shrugs:- can anyone help me? Stephanie :smile:

[​IMG]

5. OMG, it's back!! I swear it was there yesterday, then when I checked last night & this morning it was gone, now it's there again. I ordered it, but in the e-mail it says "subject to availability". Would gucci.com let me place an order even if the item is not available?

6. ^Yes, sometimes the orders do get canceled after. They don't charge your CC until it ships, so you should receive another email telling you it has shipped.

7. There’s a Gucci bag I like. It’s a monogram print canvas shoulder bag with two pockets in front. The handles are off-white leather, and the flaps on the pockets are off-white leather too. Does anyone know the name of the style and how much it retails for?

8. I saw this in the Gucci email I just received.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. its a brown leather Guccissima pelham. gorgeous bag!

10. Exactly what ghall said.. the pelham is the style name and the particular leather is called the guccissima