Please identify this Gucci

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks! I will!

2. Closing

3. I bought this at Saks today for 30% off! I thought that was a good deal, plus I needed a good every day tote! The leather is SOOOO soft!!!! And I love the chain detail!

I know nothing about Gucci bags. Could someone, please, id this bag for me? What line is it from? The name?

Also, what are your thoughts????? I need honest opinions!!!!

Thank you!

Attached Files:

4. I don't know the actual name of the bag, but it looks very similar to my Capri shoulder bag. Mine is more of a satchel style with longer chains, but otherwise it has the same leather texture and hardware. Maybe it's a Capri tote? It's adorable, congrats on your new bag!

5. I think it is probably 'capri' medium tote. Congrats!

6. Its a capri tote. I dont really like it ;(
    I think they were also at the outlets, atleast the wallets are.

7. i really like it, congrats! :biggrin:

8. There's nothing about it that really pops, but that's what makes it a great everyday tote! Congrats on the deal!!!

9. I like it. I particularly like the chain detail with the qucci red/green ribbon. Kudos for getting a deal on it!

10. Thank goodness I found this wonderfully informative forum!! To make a long story short, my mother passed away in July. Yesterday I was sorting the items my sister had earmarked for "Goodwill" and found this vintage Gucci purse that I know my mother got in Itay in the late 1960's early 1970's. :wtf: Needless to say I quickly removed it from the "Goodwill" box! Here are some pictures of the purse:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know NOTHING about vintage, designer, anything other than this is authentic Gucci. I want to sell it and have an Ebay store, however, with all of the knockoff designer stuff floating around I don't know if this is the best way to go about it. Can anyone give me some direction as to the options of selling an item such as this? (No, I am not soliciting anyone to buy it from me, no worries) Also, the Gucci "charm" is somewhat tarnished and I'm afraid to use anything on it other than elbow grease. Any suggestions for cleaning this up?

Any help with ID, date, etc about this bag would be GREATLY appreciated!

Holly

Attached Files:

11. Hi! Gorgeous bag--it's quite a common bag from the 70's--often just referred to as a "GG medallion bag". The canvas ones are most popular, but yours is definitely stunning! I think this model is actually pictured in the " Gucci by Gucci" coffee table book.

As for the charm, just try soap and water or leave it alone..let the next owner play with it. Nice save! :smile:

12. Please forgive the quality of the picture. I took a snapshot of a television monitor. I am interested in finding this bag. I'm not sure if it is currently in stock or a "vintage" piece.

If you can provide any information about this bag I would greatly appreciate it.

(click for larger pic)
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance

13. Please post this in NAME THAT GUCCI THREAD

14. So I have seen a bag that I really want to get about 3 different times and went into the store this weekend to ask about it and was told it was sold about 2 seasons ago and is no longer available. Well I want to try and find it on ebay but have no idea of the name so I was wondering if anyone can help me out?

It's a smaller sized bag, fits on the shoulder, has a braided rolled single handle and comes in the fabric material.

It's not the Pelham, it's a smaller bag.

15. ok it looks like this one on the left but it's not as tall...........anywho, can someone give me the name of it??

(pic is from member kaka's collection)

[​IMG]