Please identify this Gucci

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased this Gucci bag in 1987 from B. Altman & Co. I also have the matching credit card holder and key case. They have never, ever been used. Does anyone know anything about them?

2. Doesn't anyone know anything at all about this bag? Please help!

3. I remember these styles of Guccis from the 80s, but I not sure what information you're looking for.

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

Is there a name for this bag?? Planning on ebaying it and need a title :smile:

Thanks so much!

5. I don't think this bag had a name.

6. really? I thought all bags had names :smile: Guess its just a drawstring purse.

7. I just bought this bag and would like an ID and an age if anyone could answer that for me. It's suede signature GG. Thanks :flowers:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I guess there are enough pictures. If you need more to determine, just say so. I have oodles of them.

8. Not sure if they had a specific name for this bag but I believe it is from 1998 fall collection or around that time.

9. Hey everyone! I've already posted this question on a different thread, but thought i'd have better chances getting an answer here.

I got this Gucci bag 4 months ago (as a present) and i was wondering what this model is called. Somebody said it looks like bouvier, and i guess it does, but then it doesnt match with the bouvier bags i found on gucci's website. I mean the lock (or whatever it's called) is different, on the website all the bouvier bags have some sort of a clip or something.. the bottom is also kinda different.. and i couldnt find this colour anywhere either.. The bag is definitelly authentic, there is no doubt about that. Unless ofcourse the Gucci store in Cannes in France is selling fakes.. ;)

I also heard that the bouvier bags used to be called jackie o.. but i guess that doesn't have anything to do with my bag..
    [​IMG]

10. i think thats called the "bouvier" but I'm not 100% sure

11. that lock is the piston lock.. i know this definitely isn't called a bouvier but i can't quite recall the name.

12. hmmm... now that i've thought about it, i think its a reworked look from the "Piston" collection circa 2003/2004. of course, this one is more recent with the guccissima leather but the bouvier has been reworked as well and i love the new ones!

13. So pretty!

14. Thank you, windycityaj! I also think its pretty:smile:)

pixiedust82, I'm not at all familiar with Gucci's different collections, as I've understood, this bag is a reworked version of some bag from the piston collection? but is there anyway I can find out the name of the bag??? without contacting any of the gucci stores coz there are none here.. Well, even if i don't find out thank you for shedding at least some light on this issue:smile:)

15. Please post these pics and questions in NAME THAT GUCCI THREAD at top of forum!
    Thanks!