Please identify this Gucci

Just purchased this vintage Gucci bag. I have searched all over internet to find one like it. Can you help me identify it ? What is approximate age? Inside appears to be suede the inside of the pocket has Gucci logo fabric. Thank you ! F605C5EC-7EE4-47BD-8C56-EA89D5EF1229.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just purchased this vintage Gucci bag. I have searched all over internet to find one like it. Can you help me identify it ? What is approximate age? Inside appears to be suede the inside of the pocket has Gucci logo fabric. Thank you ! View attachment 5141197View attachment 5141198View attachment 5141199View attachment 5141200View attachment 5141202View attachment 5141204View attachment 5141205View attachment 5141206View attachment 5141207View attachment 5141208

All doctor holdall style are called Bostons

Can you please let me know what kind of Gucci I bought from ebay?!

It smells strong smell of leather which makes me think it's real. But it'd be nice to know the history of this bag. I'm disappointed it doesn't have Shoulder straps or attachment for them.

Also interested in knowing what the Gucci serial number means or if it gives clue to the history of the bag.

Thanks

Screenshot_20210727-204243_eBay.jpg

It smells strong smell of leather which makes me think it's real. But it'd be nice to know the history of this bag. I'm disappointed it doesn't have Shoulder straps or attachment for them.

Also interested in knowing what the Gucci serial number means or if it gives clue to the history of the bag.

Thanks

View attachment 5153230

Looks unusual. When you get it fill it up so we can see the actual shape

Thanks

View attachment 5153230
Screenshot_20210727-204300_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20210727-204300_eBay.jpg

Edited PT

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I just bought this Gucci handbag and would like to know what style it is? I have seen similar shoulder bags, but they do look slightly different in shape and have d-ring/keyring. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

The listing just said "Gucci Women's Tote Bag":
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there, I just bought this Gucci handbag and would like to know what style it is? I have seen similar shoulder bags, but they do look slightly different in shape and have d-ring/keyring. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

The listing just said "Gucci Women's Tote Bag":
Thank you!

Joy Tote